Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joeybear

I know I tried!! I quite often see her around! Will try again! I do really think she knows I’m onto her though as think I snarl when I see her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I can't get over how much MANKLE is showing 😵 it's positively indecent 🤣

She looks fresh from 1989 makeup included

Oh no...oh no... oh no no no no 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I feel the same as others, I struggle to even hate watch these days. She's not even entertaining, just a boring, egotistical dickhead.

• Heart

Izzy2011

Who does she think she is?? Lots of experience in CBT therapies. She’s been a slimming world consultant for 20 odd years. 🤣🤣 fecking experience in CBT, I’m gobsmacked! Her delusions of grandeur are off the scale.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Katie 0099

Chatty Member
So a lot of us are wondering how we’re going to pay our bills , even tho we work and have no free cash , yet this woman does fuck all but spends spends spends, why does she need so many clothes , why do they need to go out every single day , sorry for the rant but I’m sick of cunts 🤬🤬

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
That reel makes me sick to my stomach!!! Her body language is so negative to that poor boy!!! 🥺😳 he knows she doesn't like him! Look at how he hesitates to touch her! She can't bare to touch him either!! Now look at the way she sits at Lawson arms open and around him, hanging on his every word. He doesn't hesitate to hug and kiss her because he knows he won't be rejected 🥺 she sits there lapping him up while he plays up to her. She should hang her head in shame!!! Evil evil witch!!! I am absolutely gobsmacked at how much she favours this child over the other one. We joke about it on here, but no it's actually bad now 🥴

• Sad

Jemimah

She never does anything in the week.... Nope. Nothing. Nada. What's that you say? Oh the gym multiple days, hairdressers, shopping, brow appointments, beauty appointments and other coffee dates does not count. Jeeeeeeez!!!!!!!!
This woman is such a knob.

Attachments

Mancnet

VIP Member
What a hideous looking hotel room. We can all play Fopps bingo this weekend. There will be photos of her posing with a coffee and a cake she's not going to eat, her posing in a doorway of a bar they won't go to, her posing with a cocktail (just the one mind!), her talking about eating loads of indulgent food but not saying what it was or photos of the food. Finally there will be a story about them going back to the hotel early even though she really wanted to go to a club, faking a designer purchase and of course several stories each day about how much she misses the gormless ones...

• Haha
  • Heart
She’s so embarrassing.

She filters herself thinner and filters the perfect blazer a completely different colour.

She’s failed as a slimming world leader
She’s failed as a team developer
She’s failed as a stay at home mom
She’s failed as a diet influencer

Lucky for Fopps she’s found he calling!

745395C1-B3C3-4B45-A820-53EED6CAA46D.png

• Haha
  • Heart

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Do we think she made him wear the trousers? I honestly can't get over the absolute state of them.

This is worse than the purple belly dancer monstrosity 😵😵😵

• Haha
Reactions: 29

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I get that people grieve in different ways, I lost my own mother under horrific circumstances so I know what I'm talking about. But she switches from this, waffling on about red wine and laughing, to a couple of days later posting about her grandad and how devastated she is? Sorry not buying it, it's all for likes. I don't even care who disagrees with me. We've watched this woman and her cold fish ways for years

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 29