Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear! what a vile and tasteless room / hotel! Right up her street. I had a look and they have the most basic room and its 198 Euros a night. Massively overpriced for what it is!

Reactions: 16
Prague is beautiful I wonder if she will actually do anything or just freak beer like a bloke. She’s very ladette to lady

Reactions: 9
She has a face you'd never get tired of smacking

She doesn't miss her kids, she can't stand her miracles

She's only with Chris because he has a couple of quid and he's the best She could hope to find, no-one decent would want her or put up with her tit

She's just one big fake tosser

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Who mentioned the tight wedding ring.. 😂 Still reading here while she’s on holiday number 202 from her much longed for boys.

Also, the second photo is not the face of a mother that will be missing her boys - she looks terrified/annoyed/who knows with the Botox that she will have to come back to the gormless two.
Remember when she used to call him fit hubby 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 has he stopped cheating because he can't pull the birds anymore? Ugh what a gruesome twosome 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Prague is beautiful I wonder if she will actually do anything or just freak beer like a bloke. She’s very ladette to lady
I agree, beautiful city and so much culture to soak up, we loved it. She will of course overlook most of it and just take pictures of shops, food (which she won't eat) and random doorways

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The room is absolutely vile!!! No offence If anyone likes it or has similar decor in their home 😂 but my god.. not my taste at alllllll
Came on to say the same. Only Nikki could book them into a room that looks like a brothel.

She is showing her age again with tacky rooms that were on trend in her youth.

Its tacky like her and Chris clearly does not think it’s cool by his tone. She booked a tacky hotel in Paris and now another in Prague. It’s one thing she is consistent at…booking tit holidays.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What a hideous looking hotel room. We can all play Fopps bingo this weekend. There will be photos of her posing with a coffee and a cake she's not going to eat, her posing in a doorway of a bar they won't go to, her posing with a cocktail (just the one mind!), her talking about eating loads of indulgent food but not saying what it was or photos of the food. Finally there will be a story about them going back to the hotel early even though she really wanted to go to a club, faking a designer purchase and of course several stories each day about how much she misses the gormless ones...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Came on to say the same. Only Nikki could book them into a room that looks like a brothel.

She is showing her age again with tacky rooms that were on trend in her youth.

Its tacky like her and Chris clearly does not think it’s cool by his tone. She booked a tacky hotel in Paris and now another in Prague. It’s one thing she is consistent at…booking tit holidays.
Nothings screams class like a red 1990s voile on the window 🤣🤣🤣🤣 very Tanya Turner Prikki

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If I was going to Prague for a big birthday I would book the Mandarin Oriental.

Fopps wouldn’t as she would not fit in. She’d show herself up as the uppty classless cow. So she books weird places so that she can pretend she’s being quirky x

Reactions: 12
How can she compare it to the crazy bear! Absolutely nothing like it! 😂😂
Had to go and look at the room thanks to these comments 😂

It's worse than I could imagine. Where taste goes to die. A leather bachelor pad, a venue for a Lads mag photo shoot (or worse) and what do you know, the tack princess loves it!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What a hideous looking hotel room. We can all play Fopps bingo this weekend. There will be photos of her posing with a coffee and a cake she's not going to eat, her posing in a doorway of a bar they won't go to, her posing with a cocktail (just the one mind!), her talking about eating loads of indulgent food but not saying what it was or photos of the food. Finally there will be a story about them going back to the hotel early even though she really wanted to go to a club, faking a designer purchase and of course several stories each day about how much she misses the gormless ones...
Full house for drawing the line on Monday!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh god that's literally the tackiest hotel I've ever seen. It reminds me of a place we booked in Thailand for the laugh and spent our time laughing at how hilariously tit it was

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't go out very often, neither does my husband but when I do as soon as I'm in that taxi with my friends I'm like "See ya suckers" 👋🏻 I don't have time to miss my children as I'm only out a few hrs once in a blue moon but I do appreciate what I have more once I'm home or the next day 😊
If my husband and I ever got the chance to have a night away I can tell you I would take pics of our room as soon as we arrived to show family and the kids once back then it would be clothes off, music on, alcohol flowing (not necessarily in that order) 😜

Reactions: 17
I don't go out very often, neither does my husband but when I do as soon as I'm in that taxi with my friends I'm like "See ya suckers" 👋🏻 I don't have time to miss my children as I'm only out a few hrs once in a blue moon but I do appreciate what I have more once I'm home or the next day 😊
If my husband and I ever got the chance to have a night away I can tell you I would take pics of our room as soon as we arrived to show family and the kids once back then it would be clothes off, music on, alcohol flowing (not necessarily in that order) 😜
Agreed we are the same! We are having a night away next month and it’s been months in the planning and it’s a Friday after work till Saturday mid afternoon not even 2 whole days, never mind 2 abroad holidays without the kids within 2 months ffs !!
I adore my kids goes without saying but I don’t miss them when I’m away 🤣 or on a night out! She’s got guilt because she’s always ditching them every second she has !

Reactions: 13
If I was going to Prague for a big birthday I would book the Mandarin Oriental.

Fopps wouldn’t as she would not fit in. She’d show herself up as the uppty classless cow. So she books weird places so that she can pretend she’s being quirky x
I totally thought about the Mandarin Oriental there too. Doubt she's even heard of it though! It's a bit too chic for her.

Reactions: 10
This women wouldn’t know a classy hotel if it hit her in the face. She wanted to stay in the Corinthia only because she saw the towie lot go.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.