Fopperholic #92 part time mum, full time C U Next Tuesday!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve just seen this on another post. Fopps hides most of the likes on her posts, other than the ones she gets a good amount on. One of her recent posts got 2233 likes. Based on her follower amount of 163,000 that’s a 1.5% engagement rate. On a good day, which is average. Her recent whistle stop tour round ‘RIV’ where she fingered all the clothes only got 466. That is dire…

So if she expects us to believe she finds her extravagant lifestyle from being an ‘influencer’ she is fooling everyone, including herself.

Also, I noticed she’s liking her own posts with her nikkiryancoaching account as well as her other accounts and probably bullying her friends and family to do the same. Give it up fopps, get a proper job now love.
I bet most of us have a much higher engagement rate

Reactions: 10
And how at that size you can gain a stone but your clothes size stays the same!
That's what bugs the tit out of me I know from experience that at a size 8/10, even 7lbs makes your clothes very snug so a whole stone would deffo push her up to a 12. Especially for where she carries her weight. I don't believe she's an 8 anyway people have seen her in the wild 😄

Reactions: 19
Can’t stand her. Really cannot bleeping stand her. Why doesn’t she use her world famous guru CBT sKiLLs and ExpEriEncE to sort her own tit out before she puts all her negative, triggering, diet culture, toxic, bleeping rank behaviour onto her followers even more through a false title of life coach or whatever trash she will adopt?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
That's what bugs the tit out of me I know from experience that at a size 8/10, even 7lbs makes your clothes very snug so a whole stone would deffo push her up to a 12. Especially for where she carries her weight. I don't believe she's an 8 anyway people have seen her in the wild 😄
Even at a size 16 a stone makes a difference! Currently not fitting in my bigger size 16s very well but a stone means I’m in the smaller ones and some 14s. Just need to get back into it!!! But not with her coaching 😂

Reactions: 14
Can you even imagine asking your husband to film you doing a fake bedtime routine?! They are both absolutely insane.

Reactions: 21
She's so detached from them and it's all about her. Both boys hug her, both boys kiss her, all the talk it about her... its so very odd.

Reactions: 15
Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
Screenshot_20220206-212230_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220206-212204_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why is it with some men on SW the more weight they lose the less they wear
In photo 1 this guys gone from shorts to bollock naked and in photo 2 shorts to a thong.
Calm down mate, the SW insta grannies bigging you up aren't gonna leave Dave indoors just because you've flashed your syn free sausage at them
View attachment 1044674View attachment 1044678
Excess skin removed as a treat! It’s a major operation the idiot.

Can you even imagine asking your husband to film you doing a fake bedtime routine?! They are both absolutely insane.
It’s so passive aggressive and backfired so badly. She can’t bear to touch Grayson yet Lawson she nearly smothers.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.