Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t see past the clumpy spider lashes. I always thought people were taking the piss when they asked how she did her lashes. They are the opposite of how lashes should look

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine, in a week, getting your hair and your eyelashes done and neither look any different!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t see past the clumpy spider lashes. I always thought people were taking the piss when they asked how she did her lashes. They are the opposite of how lashes should look
I came straight here to say shite eyelashes still though 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is she mentioning her A levels again?!?! Is she really trying to make out she’s not had a Cadbury boost since 1999! What a sad act!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is giving them them drumstick lollipops at there age 😵 they are a choking hazard 🤦‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 16
What 3 year olds would say that? And even if they did you wouldn’t give thst long answer because they wouldn’t get it. You’d say it was magic or something surely

These IVF stories are always about her trying to convince herself she did the right thing by having IVF and kids. There is no way the gormless twosome come out with these things!

Reactions: 21
These IVF stories are always about her trying to convince herself she did the right thing by having IVF and kids. There is no way the gormless twosome come out with these things!
Ffs!! It’s to early to be dying of laughter! Gormless two! 🤣🤣

Reactions: 12
What 3 year olds would say that? And even if they did you wouldn’t give thst long answer because they wouldn’t get it. You’d say it was magic or something surely
Remember the little Einstein’s understood a global pandemic and social distant at 2!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
They wouldn’t even know how babies get in mummy’s tummy’s the natural way?! So why would this even come out their mouths?! If she told them that’s how all babies get in there then they wouldn’t know any different. She makes me laugh when she try’s to convince us they are super smart 😂 will never get over her “mark making” for them and trying to pass it off as them doing it 😂😂😂

• Haha
My child is 4 and I am currently pregnant with baby 2. She was confused as to how a baby was in my tummy, and asked if I ate it, I just said yes 🤷‍♀️🤣 conversation over as she walked off, she's never mentioned it again.

So why all the fuss of buying a special book for her 3 year olds, oh yes! For the IVF tags that will bring new followers 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.