Fopperholic #91 Recycled pics & wrinkly eyelids, undeclared ads, your content is bad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pushy mum can’t even teach them to hold a pen right
The one and only thing that I will defend her on, is that my whole life I have been accused of not holding my pen right, as has my uncle, but the so called "normal" way to me does not feel comfortable, it feels like I'm not gripping my pen tight enough, if I do it the same way everyone else does. It hasn't stopped me getting several degrees, or teaching hundreds of other people skills, volunteering or running businesses.

My primary school teachers spent hours and hours each week for years trying to get me to change the way I hold my pen, however it would distress me as a primary school aged-child being sat down and forced to hold my pen in a way that was not comfortable away from the other kids week after week.

I would love to tell those teachers that they wasted their time as I was a stubborn madam who would not and did not change how I write. The way I hold my pen hasn't affected my life as an adult, other than being a topic of conversation when clients notice, as its the norm for me, i.e. the picking up a pen in "my way" and writing, I always get surprised when people notice, even now at 36 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The one and only thing that I will defend her on, is that my whole life I have been accused of not holding my pen right, as has my uncle, but the so called "normal" way to me does not feel comfortable, it feels like I'm not gripping my pen tight enough, if I do it the same way everyone else does. It hasn't stopped me getting several degrees, or teaching hundreds of other people skills, volunteering or running businesses.

My primary school teachers spent hours and hours each week for years trying to get me to change the way I hold my pen, however it would distress me as a primary school aged-child being sat down and forced to hold my pen in a way that was not comfortable away from the other kids week after week.

I would love to tell those teachers that they wasted their time as I was a stubborn madam who would not and did not change how I write. The way I hold my pen hasn't affected my life as an adult, other than being a topic of conversation when clients notice, as its the norm for me, i.e. the picking up a pen in "my way" and writing, I always get surprised when people notice, even now at 36 years old.
Same, I don’t hold my pen ‘right’ but it hasn’t affected my achievements.

My point is if she’s trying to teach things ‘early’ at least find out how they will be encouraged to do it in school. Or don’t try to show off how ‘advanced’ your 3 year olds are.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The pen comments have made me laugh. When I was in primary school there was a boy who didn’t hold his pen in the ‘correct’ way and he told the teacher he was born that way. I literally believed for years that he was born holding a pen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This women never follows through on anything, goes to gets her eye brows laminated then says will show you later but doesn’t. Not the first time & im sure it won’t be the last

The pen comments have made me laugh. When I was in primary school there was a boy who didn’t hold his pen in the ‘correct’ way and he told the teacher he was born that way. I literally believed for years that he was born holding a pen 🤣🤣🤣
This really tickled me!! So what I would have thought too

This women never follows through on anything, goes to gets her eye brows laminated then says will show you later but doesn’t. Not the first time & im sure it won’t be the last
Probably because she looks bloody stupid with them lol

• Haha
I predicted an incoming story/post soon now you've mentioned it here ! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Doesn’t she have her eyebrows micro bladed or tattooed on or have I made that up? If so not sure why you need lamination as well.

Reactions: 11
She should get her eyelashes tinted and lifted. They would look so much better than them clumpy spider leg things.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
“Had so many compliments already” god she’s insufferable!
She had every intention of sharing them compliments or not.... duck off Nicola who complimented you - your sad sack Mother who must now go and get them done...... or some random person at the gym..... I doubt one fucker said anything... you said even on your way home you were going to share about them........ so she's told us who did them which means she'll be hoping for a freebie next time...... tbf they do look quite nice .... but not really much different from before !! She is very very very.... so so so insufferable !

Reactions: 17
Doesn’t she have her eyebrows micro bladed or tattooed on or have I made that up? If so not sure why you need lamination as well.
Exactly what I was thinking

She had every intention of sharing them compliments or not.... duck off Nicola who complimented you - your sad sack Mother who must now go and get them done...... or some random person at the gym..... I doubt one fucker said anything... you said even on your way home you were going to share about them........ so she's told us who did them which means she'll be hoping for a freebie next time...... tbf they do look quite nice .... but not really much different from before !! She is very very very.... so so so insufferable !
Omg how much did she pay for them? Hardly a difference after her eyebrows aren’t natural anyway lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.