Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't sleep so I've been having a bit of a nose on his Instagram pages. The golf one is very well done and she could learn a thing or 2 from him.

On his Chris and deux boys (she totally chose that). He seems a lot more relaxed and not so up his own arse. Even the boys look more relaxed in his pictures. I suspect she has wanted to do everything her way or the highway so he stepped back a little. He's now realising the boys are not hitting milestones and decided enoughs enough. Well, hopefully.

Reactions: 11
Oh you fabulous ladies, thanks for helping keep me awake during a night feed! I'll have to thank fopps for originally pointing me over here as its helped me through many a night feed and episode of peppa pig over the last 10 months 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I've just watched her Vlog, do we think she is fuming her brother is getting married a day after the boys birthday? 😂 how will she have a 2nd birthday party for the "the gram". It's also made me laugh as she will have 2 kids that are 2 on the return flight, so extra cost as they won't be classed as an infant on a knee 😉 I only know that as I'm pricing our holiday up now 🤦🏼‍♀️
I picked up that she was annoyed at the date of her brother's wedding because she will want all the attention to be on the twins birthday. I would imagine they'll have to fly out a couple of days before the wedding which will mean no party lol. Nice one fopps bro, she'll be raging lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Her vlog is an embarrassment. The way she is forcing her children to ‘walk’ when they actually can’t is just awful to watch and then trying to blame it on the shoes they are wearing and then pans to see if it’s still raining! Then Grayson crawls and she’s screeches ‘ Chris, get him’. Just let him explore!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Her vlog is an embarrassment. The way she is forcing her children to ‘walk’ when they actually can’t is just awful to watch and then trying to blame it on the shoes they are wearing and then pans to see if it’s still raining! Then Grayson crawls and she’s screeches ‘ Chris, get him’. Just let him explore!!!
WHy has she got those silly shoes on if they are trying to walk? They are just fashion accessories to her, it’s sad.
And I bet the cage is out at home, you could hear her frustration when he crawled off there, god forbid he touch anything at home.
And good on the lady for standing up to fopps, she is vile and always has to play the pity card. It just proves when ever she posts something, she looks here before she deletes and blocks. What she isn’t realising,is that she is actually upsetting her genuine followers.
Downfall of foppibollocks coming in 3......2.......1!

Reactions: 13
They both seem to look very bemused when she plays with them on her own 🤔 yet they seem different children when anyone else interacts with them!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
They both seem to look very bemused when she plays with them on her own 🤔 yet they seem different children when anyone else interacts with them!
I thought the same. When she shows them the toys it's like they've never seen them before, they don't look bothered at all. If my child sees something he loves and is used of playing with he goes berserk until you give it to him. They don't seem to react to her at all it's so odd.

Reactions: 6
Putting it out there.... I'm giving fopps and hubs 3 more years until they go their separate ways, and even now I believe they're just being held together for the sake of the boys. She's changed so much since she's had them. I almost feel sorry for Mr fopps.
Her downfall is imminent, it's so good to see people are finally seeing through her lies and spitefulness. Karma always catches you.

I'm still just mortified for her, like how embarrassing she's been caught out on so many lies about really weird and random stuff! Though like another poster said, she probably doesn't give a hoot anyway because her head is still stuck inside her anus.

She also looks so hideous these days in those cheap clothes with her lolly pop head, straw hair and orange makeup.

Reactions: 17
Interesting to hear her manic screeching and laughing when Lawson is mimicking Grandad! Yes, that's what kids do Nikki! That is how they learn, believe it or not! They copy you!! AHmazing!
And as for telling Grayson to not take his brothers toy :rolleyes: Umm, don't think he understands that but you could try distracting him with another toy, it's really quite simple. Not. a. clue.

She mentions this is a trolling/bullying site? I don't know if its just me, but I consider trolls to be people that say nasty threatening things in the comments to the actual person?
This is just a gossip forum where people can say what they like about anyone, you know, like have a difference of opinion, a bit like what you might say in real life behind someones back, because lets face it, everyone talks about everyone in real life.
Don't read it if you don't wanna know what others think of you! No one is forcing you!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Interesting to hear her manic screeching and laughing when Lawson is mimicking Grandad! Yes, that's what kids do Nikki! That is how they learn, believe it or not! They copy you!! AHmazing!
And as for telling Grayson to not take his brothers toy :rolleyes: Umm, don't think he understands that but you could try distracting him with another toy, it's really quite simple. Not. a. clue.

She mentions this is a trolling/bullying site? I don't know if its just me, but I consider trolls to be people that say nasty threatening things in the comments to the actual person?
This is just a gossip forum where people can say what they like about anyone, you know, like have a difference of opinion, a bit like what you might say in real life behind someones back, because lets face it, everyone talks about everyone in real life.
Don't read it if you don't wanna know what others think of you! No one is forcing you!
👏👏👏

Reactions: 5

Bloody well said! 👏👏

Reactions: 4
lets face it, becoming a parent changes you, but Fopps portrays a person that believes her children should fit around her and not the other way round! I’ve said before that she must be an absolute nightmare to live with. She is a control freak and totally obsessive. Her relationship with social media is totally unhealthy, hence why she will never make a living from it. Chris goes out and works hard to keep her in her materialistic world. She bangs on about savings, but they won’t last forever.
Watching Lawson in gang video was like watching another baby. The response from him was beautiful to see. If she put the camera down and actually copied her fathers behaviour, she would see a huge difference in her boys. She has no idea, and the sharing thing is really starting to grate on me. They are babies, they are not going to share. Her action is to shout, children also don’t respond to shouting.

Reactions: 17
Omg in regards to the voice notes, and I think I’ve mentioned this before, BUT is anyone else SICK TO DEATH of her referring to herself as a NEW MUM!!!!! They are 11 months now ffs (10 months corrected obv) stop saying you’re a ‘new mum’ or a ‘twin mum’ and thinking it’s some sort of get out of jail free card for acting like a complete witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I 100% agree with the comments about their marriage. A relationship based on coffee shops, retail parks and holidays is going to struggle under the pressures of raising children.

I watched her vlog about when they met on POF.. She was straight in there with comments about how she noticed him wearing a flashy watch, how he dressed etc. (gold digger *cough cough*) ... how he was such a great guy was secondary almost. This vlog told me more about her as a person than anything else I've seen, it's hilarious how in love with herself she really is. Everything was amazing... it was just amazing! 🙄🙉

Reactions: 13
Slightly off topic I suppose but I'm just trying to work out this pair 🤔 I don't see how either of them make any money from their Instagram. They both have a lot of followers but such poor engagement.

Reactions: 5
Slightly off topic I suppose but I'm just trying to work out this pair 🤔 I don't see how either of them make any money from their Instagram. They both have a lot of followers but such poor engagement.
she does ads, 21 buttons and affiliate links. All it takes is for her to ask a question on her post and everyone answers like sheep even though she not the slightest bit interested

Reactions: 1
She says she hates talking about money but feels the need to mention how she's saved quite a bit on many occasions 😂🤷🏼‍♀️ Prob not as well off as they like to make out!. Tbf Chris will have a constant income from YouTube as it pays per view maybe? His golfing tips could be watched over and over as you can learn something from them. Her vlogs are just pointless and worth one or two views at best so Fopp deffo won't make that much I would have though🤔

Reactions: 7
she does ads, 21 buttons and affiliate links. All it takes is for her to ask a question on her post and everyone answers like sheep even though she not the slightest bit interested
Oh yes I know about the 21 buttons crap. I guess I'm just surprised that it works for her. Number of likes and comments is so low for such a high following - I suppose comments would be higher if she wasnt such a prolific deleter though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.