Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't watched any of those vlogs as don't like clicking and giving her $$$ for the mundane cackly cr@p that she posts - but will install ad block plus previously recommended on here to make sure she earns nothing from the epic fails noted above in Costa or wherever 😂

I reckon she's moving to 2 x vlogs a week (we won't mention the BONUS - doh!) as she gets paid for views on YouTube not on Instagram stories

Am UHMazed that she was reposting photos of crappy food. She is probably going back on her timeline now deleting old food pics so no-one will notice if she uses them again.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to her fopperholic logo cutlery? That seems to have died a death
Can you tell me more about ad block please

Reactions: 1
What does the engraving say? Minute on the lips lifetime on the hips?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This annoyed me too! Chris get him! She could have also got up and moved him away from the TV stand too she sounds so entitled all the time! Not going to say bringing up kids isnt hard work but there are people out there who juggle more than 2 kids at a time full time jobs alot less fortunate ate in terms of money etc but are thankful and grateful every day and all I ever see her do is moan about it being hard work and tiring. Trip to Costa for a casual cuppa must be such hard work. Imagine when they hit the terrible age between 18 months onwards where all good behaviour goes out of the window and she has to sit indoors all day because she cant cope with the toddler melt downs in public 🙈
I can't wait to see how she handles the terrible 2's and if she thinks that's bad then wait till they hit little fucker 4's 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How unimpressed did Chris seem when she was saying about the party and what happens if it rains, where will everyone go!? He was like ‘indoors....’.
I don't think they are compatible. He proposed after 1 year of meeting her on a dating site.....that's nowhere near long enough to get used to a brand new person, warts and all. Particularly a spoiled brat like her who must be difficult to live with.

He seems fucked off in every video she does and even on the "couple questions" one they did, he was really disengaged and struggled massively to say the things he liked about her etc (even with the heavy hinting and glares of death from her whilst he fumbled about for the right compliment).

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I can't wait to see how she handles the terrible 2's and if she thinks that's bad then wait till they hit little fucker 4's 😂😂
Oh jeez mine's been stuck in some terrible twos, little fucker 4s hybrid during his 3s! Made worse by the fact that my eldest was a joy of a child! Total middle child syndrome 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What does the engraving say? Minute on the lips lifetime on the hips?
It's engraved with secret code that reminds her when she already posted the picture to help avoid another unfortunate episode of Fopper Curry Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The thing about that Vlog that gets me the most is the shot of about 10 toys max (between two boys) and she makes out like it's a right tit tip and that there are loads spilled out every where 🙄 then when she sits down and sighs like she's exhausted from tidying them away 🙄🙄 I have 3 young boys and more toys than a bastard toy shop! Believe me fops that is nothing 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Putting it out there.... I'm giving fopps and hubs 3 more years until they go their separate ways, and even now I believe they're just being held together for the sake of the boys. She's changed so much since she's had them. I almost feel sorry for Mr fopps.
Her downfall is imminent, it's so good to see people are finally seeing through her lies and spitefulness. Karma always catches you.

I'm still just mortified for her, like how embarrassing she's been caught out on so many lies about really weird and random stuff! Though like another poster said, she probably doesn't give a hoot anyway because her head is still stuck inside her anus.

She also looks so hideous these days in those cheap clothes with her lolly pop head, straw hair and orange makeup.
I get the sense things aren’t quite right. Chris always seems quite annoyed and moody with her in the vlogs it’s awkward to watch.

Reactions: 11
Watching the vlog and got to the bit in the parents house when the dad is talking about Lawson and she goes “look at Grayson” what a twit

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Regarding her latest story with the nursery rhyme song... I hope she's asked permission to film other people's children and post it to all those strangers?! 😒

Reactions: 9
My eldest is just coming out of the little fucker stage, thank god! He’s been a total prick for 3 solid months...good luck to super-mum of twins (don’t you know?!)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.