Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh yes I know about the 21 buttons crap. I guess I'm just surprised that it works for her. Number of likes and comments is so low for such a high following - I suppose comments would be higher if she wasnt such a prolific deleter though.
🤣🤣🤣🤣 yes so funny seeing one post with around 20 comments a few hours later there’s only 15 or so

• Haha
Reactions: 6
so shes playing the whole "new mum, don't have time to cook" thing....err hang on fopps....why not be bloody honest about that then and you know actually gain some respect and maybe more followers instead of re posting previous meal pics in the hope people think you're a domestic goddess that whips up cooked from scratch meals god knows how many times a day, she really is dumb as a rock isnt she? people like relatable, real vlogs, raw day in the lives etc not repeated mad cackling making you sound like Ursula, forced/staged walking of your poor boys and crappy trips to costa

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Omg in regards to the voice notes, and I think I’ve mentioned this before, BUT is anyone else SICK TO DEATH of her referring to herself as a NEW MUM!!!!! They are 11 months now ffs (10 months corrected obv) stop saying you’re a ‘new mum’ or a ‘twin mum’ and thinking it’s some sort of get out of jail free card for acting like a complete witch!
😂😂😂 she'll still think she's a new mum waving them off to college or when they get a job, she doesn't have a clue.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve only started watching the uhmazing vlog and skipped through a bit..

Did anyone else spot the woman in white to the left of them in costa watching Fopp film Chris? You can clearly tell she’s thinking what an absolute twit 🤣 I tried to screenshot but it’s even funnier watching it, she must say something to her hubby about it as he turns round for a look as well😆
haha just rewatched it to check, omg that WTF look she pulls is UH-MAAAHH-ZINGG!

I've just watched her Vlog, do we think she is fuming her brother is getting married a day after the boys birthday? 😂 how will she have a 2nd birthday party for the "the gram". It's also made me laugh as she will have 2 kids that are 2 on the return flight, so extra cost as they won't be classed as an infant on a knee 😉 I only know that as I'm pricing our holiday up now 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yes! She is not happy about that at all. The boys (SHE) wont be centre of attention that week

You know what, I’ve been thinking trouble in paradise and she’s so insecure over her looks and figure, that’s vibes I’m reading
Yes, definatley trouble and has been since the babies were born i reckon. neither of them had a clue what to expect. I get the impression neither of them like giving up their "me time" for anyone and i sense a lot of resentment on Fopps part that ratboy can still go off playing golf and living what she will see as the high life while she's stuck at home with the babies.

I think she has made a huge mistake giving up slimming world and am not convinced she actually did leave of her own accord. Who exactly is she going to influence on insta? What almost 40 year old is inspired to wear the clothes she wears? What new mum is inspired to dress like her when going to soft play with the kids or wearing knee high boots to a farm? She was getting very unrelatable as it was with the perfect SW / twin mum performance she was showing off but as far as i can see now, she has nothing left to offer at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
So on her stories last night she went for a walk rather than sit at home watching tv and eat?
Pull the other one, you firstly don’t eat and went out as in a strop.
Ooooh and now you reckon you’ll share videos Wednesday’s and Sunday’s, any extra you reckon it’ll be a bonus for us?
Funny as I though Sunday was the only day with Ratboy as a family and any extra videos will just be another reason for us to pull you apart 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg in regards to the voice notes, and I think I’ve mentioned this before, BUT is anyone else SICK TO DEATH of her referring to herself as a NEW MUM!!!!! They are 11 months now ffs (10 months corrected obv) stop saying you’re a ‘new mum’ or a ‘twin mum’ and thinking it’s some sort of get out of jail free card for acting like a complete witch!

Reactions: 5
How unimpressed did Chris seem when she was saying about the party and what happens if it rains, where will everyone go!? He was like ‘indoors....’.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Her vlog is an embarrassment. The way she is forcing her children to ‘walk’ when they actually can’t is just awful to watch and then trying to blame it on the shoes they are wearing and then pans to see if it’s still raining! Then Grayson crawls and she’s screeches ‘ Chris, get him’. Just let him explore!!!
This annoyed me too! Chris get him! She could have also got up and moved him away from the TV stand too she sounds so entitled all the time! Not going to say bringing up kids isnt hard work but there are people out there who juggle more than 2 kids at a time full time jobs alot less fortunate ate in terms of money etc but are thankful and grateful every day and all I ever see her do is moan about it being hard work and tiring. Trip to Costa for a casual cuppa must be such hard work. Imagine when they hit the terrible age between 18 months onwards where all good behaviour goes out of the window and she has to sit indoors all day because she cant cope with the toddler melt downs in public 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Haven't watched any of those vlogs as don't like clicking and giving her $$$ for the mundane cackly cr@p that she posts - but will install ad block plus previously recommended on here to make sure she earns nothing from the epic fails noted above in Costa or wherever 😂

I reckon she's moving to 2 x vlogs a week (we won't mention the BONUS - doh!) as she gets paid for views on YouTube not on Instagram stories

Am UHMazed that she was reposting photos of crappy food. She is probably going back on her timeline now deleting old food pics so no-one will notice if she uses them again.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to her fopperholic logo cutlery? That seems to have died a death

• Haha
  • Wow
Haven't watched any of those vlogs as don't like clicking and giving her $$$ for the mundane cackly cr@p that she posts - but will install ad block plus previously recommended on here to make sure she earns nothing from the epic fails noted above in Costa or wherever 😂

I reckon she's moving to 2 x vlogs a week (we won't mention the BONUS - doh!) as she gets paid for views on YouTube not on Instagram stories

Am UHMazed that she was reposting photos of crappy food. She is probably going back on her timeline now deleting old food pics so no-one will notice if she uses them again.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to her fopperholic logo cutlery? That seems to have died a death
Fopperholic cutlery?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Fopper cutlery 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂??

• Haha
Reactions: 3
First one I found from beginning of July, but she’s had engraved cutlery for ages now 😩😂

I found some more... by googling Fopperholic cutlery 😂
Mugcakes that are reminiscent of a severe anal prolapse ... mmmm!

First one I found from beginning of July, but she’s had engraved cutlery for ages now 😩😂

I found some more... by googling Fopperholic cutlery 😂
Would anyone like to hazard a guess at what is in the curry looking concoction?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry ...... I know we’ve moved on from the Sunday Vlog but..... omfg!!! That is the absolutely most utterly boring thing I’ve ever seen. She can’t really hope to make a career out of this surely ???? Ffs. This is messing with my mind that there are idiots out there who love this shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sorry ...... I know we’ve moved on from the Sunday Vlog but..... omfg!!! That is the absolutely most utterly boring thing I’ve ever seen. She can’t really hope to make a career out of this surely ???? Ffs. This is messing with my mind that there are idiots out there who love this shite.
And so awkward! Why film the boys at your parents?!! Just weird!!!

Reactions: 10
How unimpressed did Chris seem when she was saying about the party and what happens if it rains, where will everyone go!? He was like ‘indoors....’.
It amused me when he pulled her up for putting on a fake voice for the camera aswell...tbh he seems to not enjoy taking part in the vlogs at all.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.