Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because sheโ€™s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing about that Vlog that gets me the most is the shot of about 10 toys max (between two boys) and she makes out like it's a right tit tip and that there are loads spilled out every where ๐Ÿ™„ then when she sits down and sighs like she's exhausted from tidying them away ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ I have 3 young boys and more toys than a bastard toy shop! Believe me fops that is nothing ๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I'm with you! My living room/dining room is just like a massive toy shop/soft play with a couch, tv and dining table in it!! Tidying up after a while of playing is like a bloody workout for me ๐Ÿคฃ

Reactions: 5
I picked up that she was annoyed at the date of her brother's wedding because she will want all the attention to be on the twins birthday. I would imagine they'll have to fly out a couple of days before the wedding which will mean no party lol. Nice one fopps bro, she'll be raging lol
EFF72E12-214D-4FC0-BB95-AF718448C557.jpeg

When she was saying it and her face did this my phone froze I nearly got a fright. Definitely annoyed the weddings on the day after!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I can't wait to see how she handles the terrible 2's and if she thinks that's bad then wait till they hit little fucker 4's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
My daughter is 5 and we are only just able to have a civilised dinner and lunch out now. There certainly wont be any lunch dates in the next few mo ths when she realises what hard work actually is poor old fops be pulling at her lashes ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can't wait to see how she handles the terrible 2's and if she thinks that's bad then wait till they hit little fucker 4's ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I can honestly say the crappy 16s are currently are the worst so far, but think Iโ€™ve been saying that for the last 15 years (and they are twin boys too!) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 12
No way did the shop say she could have that walker. Head Office will have been in touch to organise this and sheโ€™s gone and picked it up today. More Fopperbollocks!!!

Reactions: 14
On latest stories screen shots you can only see the root part of her hair, I think she would look much nicer with this colour hair, much softer than the dry brassy grey ๐Ÿ‘

Reactions: 7
No way did the shop say she could have that walker. Head Office will have been in touch to organise this and sheโ€™s gone and picked it up today. More Fopperbollocks!!!
Think theyโ€™re giving her a hint to get the boys walking.
Probably sit there slagging her off and thought
โ€œhow do we encourage her to help them poor boysโ€

โ€œOh, she loves a freebieโ€

โ€œLetโ€™s give her a walker and pretend weโ€™re fans for the poor boys sakeโ€

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Iโ€™m sorry but the baby walker is more lazy ass parenting! I know the debate around them
Is controversial but I am yet to meet a health visitor that recommends them.

Reactions: 10
I'm lost for words that she's said walkers can hinder development..... does that mean she's actually done some research! ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is Mothercare taking the piss out of her or is it just me?๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ The same as the people who sent her muslins for nearly one year olds? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bullshit did she just walk in.... notice how she doesnt tag them in the stories where she says that and only the ones where she is talking about the discount etc

Reactions: 6
We had our 10 month review a couple of months ago and our Health Visitor told us that those types of walkers can hinder their walking development. If she knows that and has said it in her story, why is she going to use it?? Makes no sense whatsoever to me. We were kindly lent one from our friends but after the HV told us that I've told our friends they can have theirs back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ

We had our 10 month review a couple of months ago and our Health Visitor told us that those types of walkers can hinder their walking development. If she knows that and has said it in her story, why is she going to use it?? Makes no sense whatsoever to me. We were kindly lent one from our friends but after the HV told us that I've told our friends they can have theirs back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ™ˆ
It just proves that all she said about the health visitor being happy with ten boys is more bullshit! No health visitor would recommend them, Canada have actually banned them from sale.
And note, itโ€™s on her stories, that you canโ€™t respond too, not a post on her grid where she will get backlash.
She is a lying, lazy bint that wants the easy way out!

Reactions: 6
View attachment 33145

When she was saying it and her face did this my phone froze I nearly got a fright. Definitely annoyed the weddings on the day after!
This is horrifying! I just watched the video purely so I could see this haha!

Why does she say it through such gritted teeth and like she is going to go on a psychotic rampage about it? I get people drag out their birthdays but come on they are 2 years old!

Reactions: 1
The boys will love it, they can run away from her lol,

Iโ€™ve got 4 kids and would never of use a walker with my babies,

Reactions: 3
Oh, did she duck just walk in and they gave her one. What an utter lying bleep!
It does look like it would hold their development back too. Probably wants one so that she can contain them when they want to walk!

So my boys were 10 weeks premature and before we were discharged we told never let them use walkers!!! So as she always reminds us they were premature surely she would know this???

Reactions: 2
Does she really think its ok to tell people she simply walked in, was recognised and given a free item, im not sure of any shop staff who would be able to authorise that there and then even management would surely have to run it past head office first, they have either reached out to her and told her to go collect or she's bought it and is pretending to have got it free, she needs to think how that looks to any of her followers who can't afford to buy things like that then see her swan in and get one "given" someone should contact mothercare and ask how its possible she was just given one randomly from being recognised, I smell fopperbollocks big style ;)

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.