Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Em85C

VIP Member
Saying she can't film her group due to confidentiality 🤣🤣 she's sooooo been on here and seen all the stick she got for filming in Costa the other day 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
What’s with the ‘full fat for them, low fat for you’

Fuck off! If I want to have full fat cream cheese I bloody will, because I eat like a normal human being and know that one meal with fat in won’t add a stone on!

A, that's not a vlog - it's just a video of her at her parents house?!
B, actual lol at her saying oh maybe it's cos he's got shoes on as he's so good normally in reference to not walking
C, the comments about silly daddy and passive aggressive remarks about golf on TV... Happily married are we!!?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
You can have foils as many times as you like as long as they don't overlap from the previous application. She needs to sack the stylist 😲 No stylist worth their salt would let you go on with such damaged processed hair. Surely they've tried to tell her. She also straightens the shit out of it. She attacks her head with the straightners like she's stabbing a salad with tongs at the Harvester

• Haha

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
She’s unravelling. If this was an episode of Criminal Minds she’d start killing off amazing mums and fat people right now.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hahahahaha the trainers! 👍It's not 'Simon Says' it's TATTLE SAYS! 😂😂😂 Now be a good girl Nikki & wait for your next instructions on how to try to be less of an asshole 😜👀

• Heart
  • Haha

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Woe is me her latest breakfast post 🙄
Conveniently breakfast can be adapted to SW, WW, calorie counting or Marcos, covering your bases there’s aren’t you Fopps.
Remember today at your group it’s Woman of the year not about you
Haha she's definitely got Chris to order her a big boquet of flowers to be delivered mid group and pretend it's from one of her 'fans' 🙄😂😂😂

• Haha

MaxieMoo

VIP Member
Who are these dumb people on insta saying "so excited for your vlogs". You need to get out more my love.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

TheWitchIsBack

VIP Member
I just don’t get why every single person in her life panders to her. It is the most odd thing ever.

Even in families where there’s a spoiled one that normally stops when kids come along and is transferred to the kids... it’s the only time that I have ever seen it stay on the adult and the kids are worse off. So fucking weird.... I honestly can’t wait for this thick cunts demise.

• Haha

YouDeserveWow

Imagine if you were a genuine commenter, that you honestly thought the boys had reddish hair and commented about how gorgeous they are etc and just wanted to let Fopps know that. And then you wake up today and find out that she has blocked you. How upset would you be and how pathetic does it make her look? She is actually delusional and you can see how the cracks are starting to come through

• Heart

Linda70

Unfollowed Fopperholic a while ago, she's certainly done well for herself making a career out of losing 2.5 stone about twenty years ago i'll give her that! She still pops up on my timeline now and again, can spot it's her a mile off when it's a woman wearing something leopard print

• Haha

Em85C

VIP Member
Oh Nikki fuck off, no one cares that Chris has bought them Nike trainers. My boys have Nike trainers, you're not special 🤷🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 ALL THE EYE ROLLS!!!

• Haha

Sandra_1984

Putting it out there.... I'm giving fopps and hubs 3 more years until they go their separate ways, and even now I believe they're just being held together for the sake of the boys. She's changed so much since she's had them. I almost feel sorry for Mr fopps.
Her downfall is imminent, it's so good to see people are finally seeing through her lies and spitefulness. Karma always catches you.

I'm still just mortified for her, like how embarrassing she's been caught out on so many lies about really weird and random stuff! Though like another poster said, she probably doesn't give a hoot anyway because her head is still stuck inside her anus.

She also looks so hideous these days in those cheap clothes with her lolly pop head, straw hair and orange makeup.

just came across a review on choc shot website by Nikki could not have sounded anymore like she was begging for free choc shot if she tried. haha

https://www.sweetfreedom.co.uk/reviews/#/ (about 2/3 of the way down the page on laptop but may be different on phone)

This is what she said...

Hi my name is Nikki and I’m obsessed with food and shopping, I’m a fopperholic! My passion for food and shopping started 15 years ago. I have always loved food, but that was my problem! I finished college and went off to uni to do a business degree. During my first year I had gained three stone!! With two years left to go I knew I needed to do something about it. My mom and Auntie were both going to Slimming World so I tagged along. I have to confess, I was a bit worried that a slimming group wouldn’t really be the place for me, but from the minute I walked in I was amazed at how welcoming everyone was and how much fun they had. I soon discovered that Food Optimising is all about eating plenty and not going hungry or feeling deprived – there was literally nothing I couldn’t have in moderation. Lager and a bag of crisps were fine – just not ten pints and a family-size pack! I went on to lose 3 stone in 3 months and was hooked!! I’ve been at target now for 15 years and can honestly say it was the best thing I ever did! I loved Slimming World that much I became a Team Developer and a Gold Consultant, I was passionate about helping others. Staying at target meant finding a low syn chocolate fix. When I first tried Choc Shot I was amazed. It regularly features on my blog, Instagram and Facebook pages. I'm constantly being asked about it. For 1/2 syn a teaspoon you just can't go wrong! I have mine with fruit, grapenuts and fat free quark. It's like a cheesecake!! My favourite flavour is the coconut. I have now tried the new Choc Pot chocolate spread and wow! Stunning. I used mine on my pancakes from my channel and in porridge. It didn't last long though as it was so nice!! I tell everyone in my groups and on social media about you. It also featured in a you tube video that's been really popular. Love the stuff!!!!!!!!!' Nikki R

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
lets face it, becoming a parent changes you, but Fopps portrays a person that believes her children should fit around her and not the other way round! I’ve said before that she must be an absolute nightmare to live with. She is a control freak and totally obsessive. Her relationship with social media is totally unhealthy, hence why she will never make a living from it. Chris goes out and works hard to keep her in her materialistic world. She bangs on about savings, but they won’t last forever.
Watching Lawson in gang video was like watching another baby. The response from him was beautiful to see. If she put the camera down and actually copied her fathers behaviour, she would see a huge difference in her boys. She has no idea, and the sharing thing is really starting to grate on me. They are babies, they are not going to share. Her action is to shout, children also don’t respond to shouting.

Wotsit

VIP Member
Wow chickabilly has really took offence to the reposting....dying to know what the voice note was 😂😂

Last edited:

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Where’s this gossip about not so clean Chris then?! I’m intrigued. My ex was a professional golfer and he said all the golf pros (ie the likes of Chris who give lessons, often to bored rich housewives) were all knobbing multiple women! If this is your inside info, please do share! Imagine her botoxed face if he was shagging some 50+ housewife 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I think he's at the root of her frantic behaviour and insecurities. Imagine they broke up! It's like it's always in the back of her mind, how much she goes on about how independent she is and how much she's saved. Like she'll need those resources one day. Her whole life is a lie.

• Wow
  • Heart