Fopperholic #9 She lies about pics because she’s a Twin Mum in a hurry, but is it chicken or salmon in that curry?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine she goes to group and nobody has done anything for her, no flowers, no gifts... just business as usual. She’ll be able to hear my laughter from up north!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
they do :) it'll be targeted so they know that people who access her page are interested in dieting, therefore they'll get diet ads served to them.

i work in advertising x
I would imagine it also uses cookies so targets advertisements to you based on what you've looked at before?

Reactions: 2
So she is off the SW website already, bye bye FopperbollocksπŸ˜πŸ™Œ
Normally takes some companies a while to update their websites !

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
.... leaving party 😳 I hope her mum doesn't mean the taster session for woman of the year! Or are her family throwing her a "now you've been sacked" party? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Imagine she goes to group and nobody has done anything for her, no flowers, no gifts... just business as usual. She’ll be able to hear my laughter from up north!!!
The mother will bully everyone into giving her a send off no doubt damn her! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Bit late to the party here topic wise but isn't it the case that often 'good' fats (I don't really believe any food is 'good' or 'bad' but I mean avocados and nuts and proper olive oil etc) and complex carbohydrates go a long way towards overall hair condition. I'm so fed up with 'thinness' in life being the goal, surely it's around overall health. If you are thin through not eating enough but tired non stop and your hair is brittle surely that's just counterproductive at the end of the day!? I heard once that an avocado on slimming world is something like 14 syns (I could be very wrong here) which I think is utterly appalling, considering how much nutrition etc is in just half of one. All this replacement food surely actually does nothing for satiety, it just keeps you thin and living within parameters. I've never been to a weight loss group as I don't want to or need to (not showing off, just stating a fact) and I understand they work for a lot of people and if that's your goal then great, but my mother is a 'lifetime member' of weightwatchers, I don't ever remember her not going and I am in my (early πŸ˜‚) 30s and she's still overweight! I just think it seems so bleak to live like this, and surely now in the age of intuitive eating and body positivity people are moving away from these sorts of things?? 'Diets' seem almost old fashioned in a way??

Reactions: 13
Oh gawd her Mum pushing a baby weaning book 😟 This can't be her 'project'! Who would buy the bloomin book, she cant even get a decent amount of likes on her posts. Her mother is deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.