Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
got the pleather leggings on again I see! buys so many clothes yet lives in those and as we know her hygiene standards and laundry skills are in the gutter one can only imagine the aroma wafting from the sweaty betty region......it'll be like Pepé le Pew

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
We went to London at the weekend to Winter Wonderland (and all the other touristy stuff). We stayed in a hotel, which our 2 girls (3 and 5) thought was the most exciting thing ever. We didn’t get back to the hotel until around 8.45pm on Sat night because we were having too much fun exploring. They then had a hotel bath at 9pm and were loving life, and eventually fell asleep sharing a double bed at around 10.30pm.

Their teachers/nursery key workers said they both didn’t stop talking about their exciting weekend yesterday, and I’m sure they’ll talk about it for some time to come yet 😍

That is what life is for with kids. Bending the routine at times, to make amazing memories. As usual, it’s all about that selfish witch and what she wants. Those kids won’t remember any of these special times - they’ll just remember their stresshead mum who couldn’t chill for once in her plastic life! 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Why hasn’t the advent calendar got the other days chocolates in?! They are empty 🤯

can she not trust herself or the boys!?

my little ones calendar is out and he knows that after tea he gets it and I open the window for him to then have his chocolate. Then he puts it back. He is 3 and has the control!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What’s with the screeching of the word malteeeser and where’s the other chocolates? She also needs to tell faveson to not snatch things from people instead of laughing at him when he does it the little shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Who actually buys two coats and jumpers the week before Christmas !!! FFS she literally has a shopping addiction

Reactions: 18
‘They’ve got a few coats but not a black one’

My kids have got a winter coat and a raincoat each. That’s it. That’s all they need. She’s actually got a problem. I can’t BELIEVE how much tit she buys, it infuriates me.

Reactions: 24
‘They’ve got a few coats but not a black one’

My kids have got a winter coat and a raincoat each. That’s it. That’s all they need. She’s actually got a problem. I can’t BELIEVE how much tit she buys, it infuriates me.
Mine too. No need for a coat for every occasion.
I literally don't know where she stores all the coats in her house.

Reactions: 12
she gives diddly squat...if she was charitable she would give away things instead of take take take...cant remember her ever doing a giveaway...if she did she would choose who wins by looks without a doubt. she would never use a random picker
If she really wanted to be charitable, she could give up some of her time and help out at a food bank or a soup kitchen. Obviously she'll never do that as it means actually doing something as opposed to pretending to be charitable. Her kids have umpteen coats, yet she spends £40 on coats 2 weeks before Christmas, what a great way to make people feel inadequate when many parents haven't got £40 spare at this time of year. She's just ridiculous 🙄

Reactions: 19
If she really wanted to be charitable, she could give up some of her time and help out at a food bank or a soup kitchen. Obviously she'll never do that as it means actually doing something as opposed to pretending to be charitable. Her kids have umpteen coats, yet she spends £40 on coats 2 weeks before Christmas, what a great way to make people feel inadequate when many parents haven't got £40 spare at this time of year. She's just ridiculous 🙄
yes I agree, but she is faaaaaaaaaaar too selfish to give time for charity for free...hell she wont even give time to her children.

Reactions: 11

I don't know how to do the numbers thing but it would appear others aren't finding her relatable either.... her numbers have dropped again overnight..... no child needs that many coats (just because their mother seems to think she does and therefore they should!).... my kids had a warm coat with hat/gloves .... a raincoat and a body warmer they worn over hoodies..... they had one pair of shoes, one pair of trainers and a pair of wellies.... she's ridiculous she really is..... even that Christmas jumper wasn't what I'd called a toddler friendly jumper ... those Zara ones are £13 each.... so in one lot of stories she bought 2 x £19.99 padded coats.... 2 x £12.99 'Christmas jumpers' 2 x black coats 'which were really cheap' - appro £10-£15 each ! 2 x jumpers from Shein also approx £13 each..... so 2 weeks before Christmas 'just because' she has spent around £140-£150 on clothes just for the boys without what she spends for herself daily... that is bleeping obscene !!

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Seriously where does she keep all their coats?! No toddler needs that many! She is deranged. Definitely fills a void with shopping.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.