Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really is a disgrace. She never does any of these freebies a good write up or review with actual facts or useful info.

Any “influencer” being offered a freebie should be made to show evidence of previous reviews, I know I’d had a business I’d ask. If she had to show examples of her previous “work” she’d never get anything free again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How many weekends has she had away from her kids this year?! 🤣🤣 she does alright, even in a pandemic. She must be on medication for how much she must be "aching" ... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Does she not ever feel even a tiny bit guilty at how much she dumps her kids on her parents so she can just Fanny about at spa days and trying on tit clothes in every colour and then filming it for people to take the piss out of her on Instagram?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
We know she won’t even do this place justice with her “review”. Surely she’s been “invited” (ahem more like she asked them for a freebie) to promote the place and show off how amazing it is for future customers. We know from previous things she never quite gets it right. Why do businesses still use her?!

We know she won’t even do this place justice with her “review”. Surely she’s been “invited” (ahem more like she asked them for a freebie) to promote the place and show off how amazing it is for future customers. We know from previous things she never quite gets it right. Why do businesses still use her?!
She couldn’t review a £1000 weekend away, not a chance in hell she will review this. Just another excuse to spend a Saturday night away from her children and husband!

loving how natural the boys are on Chris’ stories. No filter, no instruction just boys being boys. Nikki will be straight on the phone when she sees otherson, rolling around, whilst dressed in beige 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
When she does these trips she needs to vlog it or do enough stories to give it a review. She can’t be arsed it’s like she thinks she’s owed it.

I am fuming, why does this vapid woman get a day/night away at a spa when there are so many people who work for a living have to save and pay for such things? Yes I know it's marketing but when a lot of your followers are bought this is so wrong!!!

• Heart
I think the boys seem like totally different children on chris’s stories not performing monkeys for their mother and it’s nice to see them without hearing her cackle at something that’s absolutely not funny 😑

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
#prstay would suggest she’s there overnight. Does she ever parent her miracles at a weekend?
Wouldn’t it be nice if she gave it to her mum and dad? For a small token of thanks for all the parenting they do for her.
Considering she shares all her “good deeds” when she feels she has done something for someone else, you never see her give anything back to her parents 🤔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Free trip for her..I hate how she gets free things..She really doesn’t deserve it…Shes a horror😡😡
Oh ffs I’ve always wanted to go there and she gets a bleeping freebie!
I was looking to go here but cancelling.

Both her and Ragdale need reporting for her braking more rules. Mind you she is the type of idiot that throws PR invite to create the illusion she is more successful than she is.

Reactions: 15
I actually work for Ragdales main competition in a very senior position 👀

We never ever do pr invites or whatever tit she is calling it.

She would be paying full price with us.

Only b list list celebrities and above receive free stays and then they have to agree to document their stay and lots of insta stories and tags.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Nothing will make her happy, free experiences, her miracles, petite chode,clothes , in fact she’s a miserable cow, who will never be grateful for anything.She lacks empathy and is a narcissistic witch, she uses her parents as free childcare because she can’t abide spending time with Faverson and Squintson.Mad Mazda enables her in her behaviour, when Nichola says jump her mother says “How High”

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I think the boys seem like totally different children on chris’s stories not performing monkeys for their mother and it’s nice to see them without hearing her cackle at something that’s absolutely not funny 😑
They seemed like normal little boys not annoying little shits.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.