Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she says colour.....KULLAH really grinds my gears, such a hard K and UH sound....why why why??? and piss off with your "faux" leather leggings.....show us your faux designer handbags ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She does not like huge portions going by her pictures of her meals and her choice of husband. Why does she lie so much I actually think she has a problem with how much she lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
New profile pic on point I see ;) 😂 😂

So now her loungewear is becoming day wear and it's so so good that she needs to go out and buy loads of different colours...... WTF is wrong with her...... she is not right in the head coming on her feed chatting about primark jumpers and then saying about her uhmazzing boots and how cheap they were then not telling her sheeples where they were from..... who gives a tit and the way she says 'faux'.... Grrr makes me cringe.... !
Too good to pass up that one! 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There’s about a tablespoon of quinoa there all spread on top of the leaves! She’s an absolute fruit loop!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Doesn’t want to buy too much because she’s hoping it will be #gifted if she begs enough
same as every other year.

Those kids are going to grow up the exact opposite of the children in school. getting alot of gifts for absolutely no reason all year (lockdown she got new toys everyday so bizarre) then very little at xmas unless its free. I bet she was a right spoilt brat at xmas as a child and especially as a teenager and expected to get alot of expensive stuff...even if it was fake.

"I like huge portions" - from the woman who admitted weighing out 30g of dry pasta for her portion and who can forget the 17g of cheese :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
"I like huge portions" - from the woman who admitted weighing out 30g of dry pasta for her portion and who can forget the 17g of cheese :ROFLMAO:
Yes loves huge portions and only eats half a grenade bar and weighs the milk in her tea. She spouts some tit. If she considers her portions huge then she has an even bigger problem with food than I thought

Reactions: 16
Why is she posting insta vs rEaLiTy all of a sudden? I reckon it’s cos she’s despo to come across as ReLataBle like her new bestie Vicky dickwod from Geordie Shore (another absolute cretin with a massive greedy fake smackable beggy mug).

She does not like huge portions going by her pictures of her meals and her choice of husband. Why does she lie so much I actually think she has a problem with how much she lies.
She probably lies that much she doesn’t know she’s doing it any more 🙄

I feel like I’ve been neglecting old Fopps lately as keep getting sucked into the car crash that is the Marcus Mitchell thread. But all caught up now and oh my god that share from the Lincolnshaws (never heard of them myself) is hilarious, got to be a piss take as that photo of deux ankles is awful.

Also why is it all influencers only care about looks?? Everyone is a beaut or 🔥, never anything about them as a person but I guess we all know Fopps is a nasty piece of work so maybe they couldn’t think of anything nice to say about her 🤣

It’s all so fake and sad really.

Reactions: 19
I feel like I’ve been neglecting old Fopps lately as keep getting sucked into the car crash that is the Marcus Mitchell thread. But all caught up now and oh my god that share from the Lincolnshaws (never heard of them myself) is hilarious, got to be a piss take as that photo of deux ankles is awful.

Also why is it all influencers only care about looks?? Everyone is a beaut or 🔥, never anything about them as a person but I guess we all know Fopps is a nasty piece of work so maybe they couldn’t think of anything nice to say about her 🤣

It’s all so fake and sad really.
The thing is she isn't beautiful on the outside either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She is a volume eater guys that likes huge portions and likes to feel full. Yeah of course you are babes 😂😂😂

View attachment 902953
I've heard it all now. Volume eater 😂😂😂 I've seen this woman claim she's stuffed after 2 blueberries and 1/4 Grenade bar. She doesn't mention what volume she's talking about so I'm guessing she means filling herself up with volumes of cherry Pepsi max, as for the quinoa in that salad I had to zoom in to find it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What exactly is a volume eater?! Just someone who eats NORMAL sized meals? Which Flops is definitely NOT!! She is beyond deluded that A. She considers herself a “foodie” and B. She thinks she eats big meals?! Absolute whopper.

Does she just sit at her little island off Portugal and try and think up these pathetic posts 😬🥴

What's your fave Christmas song
Are you a voice noter
Are you a volume eater

Are you a twit?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
As if Mrs Hinch would be remotely interested in her broken toe! Piss off Fopps, you boring nonentity 😡
BD47C446-6128-4F70-BF2B-DD32B09B4CDF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.