Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love the title! Just caught up with old flops! After having to deal with husband being discharged from hospital last night and then not being to lift him onto the bed (paralysed and 4 weeks in hospital has weakened him so much) he is gonan be spending the next few weeks recovering on bed rest whilst Also Tryin to build his arms up. Would love to she her cope with that’ and all the bedbaths etcs! In sickness n In health….I very much doubt it!

What has Chris done to his beard?
What is she wearing?
She ages every week?
More like mutton every week too!
Hope his bed rest goes well. Fopps couldnt handle this type of situation. Wishing you and your hubby well x

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Hope his bed rest goes well. Fopps couldnt handle this type of situation. Wishing you and your hubby well x
Thank you 😊 your right she couldn’t! Puttin someone else’s needs before your own no me time, no gym. She wouldn’t last 1 day! I had to change the bed whilst he was on there! She couldn’t do that although it was a workout 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It will have been a lateral flow. They travelled back before the rules changed so they would have been able to take a lateral flow test rather than a PCR presuming theyre double vaccinated
I'm not sure how true this is but someone told.me that you need to take a lateral flow every day for (I think he said 7 days) to get a true answer??? Anyone else heard this.

Reactions: 3
She is completely right for once with her just having to do a lateral flow on day 2 as we had to do the same last week.
I don’t agree about the elf on the shelf comments, I have no intention to start that with my children & that doesn’t reflect on my parenting. He goes nursery & they have snowy the elf so he will see it there & do plenty of other things with them to make Xmas special for them.
her style choice for Paris is so odd, I can’t get over her wearing those cheap primark biker boots (prob gave her blisters) with jeans & a bright pink blazer it’s just wouldn’t not look right which is why we haven’t seen a full length pic of it.
I think the sequin dress was a really lovely dress but as others have said she missed out on the correct accessories & hair to go with it. She could have made her self look a million dollars in that dress.
Why take the boys to 4 different places in a day no wonder they sleep well overnight. Those kids are gonna be in after school clubs every day once at school to entertain them.
I think she is training for life coach or parenting summit but she would have been best doing a proper nutrition course & learning about how to eat etc & then could have got people to sign up with her as she has a big SW following she could have converted!!! Missed opportunity!!!

Reactions: 12
Typical Fopps going here there and everywhere on the strength of one (presumably negative) lateral flow test. She's such a dimwit, and on the verge of dangerous.

I think she is training for life coach or parenting summit but she would have been best doing a proper nutrition course & learning about how to eat etc & then could have got people to sign up with her as she has a big SW following she could have converted!!! Missed opportunity!!!
Agree - if she'd done a nutrition course she could be offering 1-2-1 coaching, personalised plans, all that jazz, and marketed it as 'moving on from SW? My nutrition coaching is the perfect next step'.

Last edited:
OT - From what I can see she doesn't follow the Slimming World hashtag anymore, but nearly always uses it in her posts. Once a user always a user. Someone should ask her what happened to her challenge she's not mentioned 👀🤣

I think the insta v reality pick of her eating the cake is actually her tasting a tiny bit of whipped cream from the small cake that was obviously her husbands and savouring the tiny bit she allowed herself! 40+1 birthday treat 🤪

Also, this comment is 🤮 and she replied to it. As if! They scream 'dead bedroom' to me.

Attachments

• Sick
Looks like she's had her purse out and treated herself to some new followers ! Can't see her latest content causing an influx of about 50 people !

It’s only got 26 comments! Tell us about that amazing engagement again nikki!
A 41 year old woman posting cringe things like that... can't think why everyone isn't jumping on it 🤣 she needs to just go private for her 20 fans and get a job. Absolutely tragic 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The worst thing about the post was she clearly had the coffee and one bite out the rest and Chris had the rest. It’s obvious. The finger licking is clearly posed and cringe!

Reactions: 17
Just seen her least post..Talk about crying out for attention…She looks a show!! And we all know she does eat CAKE!! I can’t stand her…Everything I see about her annoys me beyond words!! 😩😩

Reactions: 12
OK I know I bang on about her numbers but she's gained best part of 100 followers in past 24 hours - what sad duck has done a shout out for her because it sure as hell can't be her content - that's bleeping rubbish !!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Even the hot chocolate has cock flop from seeing her sucking on her finger so hard her crapey eyes are almost rolling backwards....the cream on it was stood proud on the shot before then suddenly it's wilted away, lost all enthusiasm for life and fucked off!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
god she thinks she’s hilarious doesn’t she! Scroll for a laugh 🙄
Don't worry fopps, we are laughing at you! But for very different reasons than you think!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Where she gone ? She is very quiet but her numbers have gone up about 150 in last 24 hours.... do you think she's sitting unblocking people ? :unsure::unsure:

• Haha
Maybe one of them a got a positive covid test? I’m sniggering if they have but only because it will piss her off. She’s certainly a super-spreader.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She'll soon be back with her fake positive vibes 🖕🙄 boring, plain and annoying kids, feral big toe and polyester nightmare of some sort

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.