Fopperholic #89 Fake it in Paris..fake bag & face, fake broken foppertoe, fake marriage Fopp’s let it go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t stand the linconshaws either! Adopted a little
Boy kept saying they are keeping him private etc soon as they realised they can make cash with ads off the little boy started showing his face 🙄

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
We're overdue a stretched mirror selfie so im sure she'll be churning one of those out soon

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“Hi guys I have nothing exciting to say so what’s your favourite Xmas song I don’t care I just want engagement9”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She is a volume eater guys that likes huge portions and likes to feel full. Yeah of course you are babes 😂😂😂

F8882AC7-AAAB-4FBD-9225-458D3A64644D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She is a volume eater guys that likes huge portions and likes to feel full. Yeah of course you are babes 😂😂😂

View attachment 902953
as if! we've all seen her pictures (very zoomed in) of tiny portions! even the photo she's used on the post is a small layer of well scattered leaves a tiny amount of quinoa, about half of a chicken breast and one bloody egg, she's dangerous and delusional! mad bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m not saying you have to go mad and buy loads of presents for kids but I feel like she’s such a fun sponge at Christmas for the boys. She obviously just buys them everything plus more through out the year so come Christmas there isn’t a great toy to get them or bike or scooter. “Development toys”
She doesn’t so elf on the shelf too much work.
I find Instagram horrible this time of the year as people go OTT but fopps legit is just a fun sponge

Reactions: 15
“Hi guys I have nothing exciting to say so what’s your favourite Xmas song I don’t care I just want engagement9”
How desperate and scraping the barrack can she get?
6EC156C0-F4DC-4D12-9738-3D54B6392EE4.jpeg

Fopperbullshit strikes again 🙄 Nikki Ryan have a bloody Day Off from your Lies! We all see through your Crap …
Speaking of Nikki’s lies and contradictions I was on YouTube last night and it suggested one of her videos. She doesn’t realise how fake she appears due to her lies. But on one she’s talking about designer bags and really trips herself up but as she’s thick she doesn’t realise!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
How desperate and scraping the barrack can she get?
View attachment 903062

Speaking of Nikki’s lies and contradictions I was on YouTube last night and it suggested one of her videos. She doesn’t realise how fake she appears due to her lies. But on one she’s talking about designer bags and really trips herself up but as she’s thick she doesn’t realise!
ooo what was she saying about them.

Reactions: 7
ooo what was she saying about them.
New profile pic on point I see ;) 😂 😂

So now her loungewear is becoming day wear and it's so so good that she needs to go out and buy loads of different colours...... WTF is wrong with her...... she is not right in the head coming on her feed chatting about primark jumpers and then saying about her uhmazzing boots and how cheap they were then not telling her sheeples where they were from..... who gives a tit and the way she says 'faux'.... Grrr makes me cringe.... !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Doesn't want to buy the boys too much at Christmas, but happy to go and buy herself all the shite fast fashion of the day.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.