Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand her obsession with them getting their hair cut. If Grayson hates it let him grow it out a bit, it won’t last forever. I bet she made him feel like tit as well, probably told him that Lawson is a good boy getting his done but he had to stay with his dad because he’s bad. It would likely benefit G to just go and watch L have his done a couple of times to build his trust up but she won’t have the patience for that.

Reactions: 26
I think we’ve reached a new low this week for shite content.

Some bread, pissy warm squash, a picture of her premature kids that weren’t premature and some chicken which farts in your face when you open the bag.

And this is her job. Christ.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She’s been very quiet today. I wonder if she’s been busy writing her new story?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So basically now all she does is post old baby pics, current child pics (that we can all find on our fb feed or of our own or family member children) and healthy extra bs that have been around for months as a new find? Oh and clothes she’s no intention of buying! And that’s a job? It’s a joke!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Mazza not a fan of pittas then? No wacky comments from her yet?
Oh Nicola my love 💓 these are such an amazing find I will need to buy some tomorrow at sainsburys because it is so confusing to buy standard pitta pockets and cut them in half and I hope they also sell quarter tins of tuna so I can stuff my tuna slit just like you have. What a great figure you have to be eating these too. They really suit your hair colour. I bet Chris loves them too. He is so handsome. And also the boy's should be asda models xxxx

I kick myself everytime I get myself blocked as I miss these golden posts. Appreciate the screenshots fellow trolls xxx

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Oh Nicola my love 💓 these are such an amazing find I will need to buy some tomorrow at sainsburys because it is so confusing to buy standard pitta pockets and cut them in half and I hope they also sell quarter tins of tuna so I can stuff my tuna slit just like you have. What a great figure you have to be eating these too. They really suit your hair colour. I bet Chris loves them too. He is so handsome. And also the boy's should be asda models xxxx

I kick myself everytime I get myself blocked as I miss these golden posts. Appreciate the screenshots fellow trolls xxx
They suit your hair colour…. Nearly spat out my wine!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Even if I wasn't going to eat that much I'd at least make it look stuffed to the brim and Insta worthy but then again it's not like this is Fopps job or anything 🙄🤔😂
Is that her rancid vag after the gym before she goes for a smear?
Fishaholic.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Has this been posted yet? On the asa list of non compliant influencers ?
This is brilliant!! It means she has been contacted previously and failed to do as they asked, what she should be doing!! Made my morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Has this been posted yet? On the asa list of non compliant influencers ?
Unfortunately I think it will only increase her ego size being featured alongside these z-listers she aspires to be…

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Unfortunately I think it will only increase her ego size being featured alongside these z-listers she aspires to be…
You’re probably right, especially being directly under Vicky Pattison! I don’t understand why she can’t just follow the rules if it’s her “job”?! In any other job you have to follow rules, policies, protocol etc. I’ve said it before but she wouldn’t last 5 minutes in any real job!

Reactions: 20
9FFFC8A8-981B-4800-BA14-C688887A8C7A.jpeg
C4057196-BB92-4893-BF9A-3C192CF39853.jpeg

Just for context that’s the list in it’s entirety… she’s one of only nine people on the list which is exceptionally bad.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
There is no way she will address it, she is perfect and amazing and doesn't believe in negativity

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.