Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That pitta pocket is tragic, no wonder she only briefly showed the *filling* in it, she better make sure she has a huge glass of tepid cordial on hand to help with the chocking, she'll look like a cat coughing up a hairball eating that dry mess, where's the 1/3 speed fopps? not counting 13 calories for lettuce then???

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Comes to something when her reel on hot squash and dry as bone looking pitta breads get more comments than her 'precious miracles' !!

She's not really very good at all this SM malarkey is she ? lol 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Comes to something when her reel on hot squash and dry as bone looking pitta breads get more comments than her 'precious miracles' !!

She's not really very good at all this SM malarkey is she ? lol 😂 😂
And the picture of her at the gym! I’m no expert but maybe people just aren’t interested in pics of her or her kids 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Those pitta pockets have been around for years! She is one sad muppet. Can't wait for all her fake, staged birthday and Christmas pics 😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
What’s the Covid situation in Paris like at the moment? Heard about other parts of Europe cracking down, but it would a terrible shame if it affected Flops’ big getaway

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I swear her kids have had more haircuts in the last six months than mine has had in 5 years!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.