Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
15 comments on 10 photos of the performing monkeys Think people are so so bored of your kids Fopps

Reactions: 16
I bet she’s so jealous that some of her twin mummy friends are at a beauty event in London she’s probably crying in to her hot squash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The desperation is unreal…..from tepid squash to pitta bread that she bought over a week ago 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s like she’s not even trying to produce half decent content anymore, yet she’s tagged 4 companies in that post. As if any of them would want to share that!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
As I clicked on the pathetic pitta it had 10 comments, she’d deleted 6 by the time I went to read them!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
ffs nothing says "do not eat this tit" more than dried out pitta with dry tuna. that would make me absolutely gag, even if I had it with hot squash haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"What would you fill yours up with?" A hell of a lot more than what you have Nikki

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s like she’s not even trying to produce half decent content anymore, yet she’s tagged 4 companies in that post. As if any of them would want to share that!
Every SW member knows about them now anyway, been out for about a year!

Reactions: 12
I am late to the party but why does she slap and prod her food hauls, her finger went through the yoghurt lid at one point, very irritating 😠.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.