Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is bad though right. The teaching equivalent of getting inadequate in an inspection then subsequent inspections to improve! I’d be mortified!

Reactions: 20
I'd love to have seen the comments she got on that post to have made her delete it she usually just deletes and blocks so im thinking she got a barrage of people telling calling her out.....also another broken toe!!! WTF

Reactions: 21
Wow an extremely insensitive post about her bleeping toe. Someone she follows has had pretty much the worst news anyone could ever get. She’s moaning about a sore toe and her birthday trip to Paris being ruined! duck, she’s a brat! Grow up Nikki you insensitive bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
she makes such a song and dance about a broken toe, I recently broke one or im guessing it was broken by the fact it turned black and was a slightly odd shape, I caught it on my dressing table as I got up quickly and heard a crack....urgh! at the time it hurt like hell and I swore.....lots, then it went black and was painful when I leaned forward or flexed my toes but apart from that it was just a nuisance and I had to wear different shows to my usual ones, no biggy. I never once hobbled and unless you saw my toe you wouldn't know anything was wrong apart form the odd swear word or OW if I forgot and put my weight fully on my toes when getting up, I don't understand how she manages to milk it so bloody much and reckon it means she will have to hobble around Paris, what a bloody attention seeker!

• Heart
Anyone else think this was done as prt
huge massive paddy?! The ASA was only added on Tuesday 16 November 2021.

We all know how unprofessional she is. She’s probably just reading her emails on it! X

Reactions: 16
Anyone else think this was done as prt
huge massive paddy?! The ASA was only added on Tuesday 16 November 2021.

We all know how unprofessional she is. She’s probably just reading her emails on it! X
yes...read it here then dashed to her emails :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Wow an extremely insensitive post about her bleeping toe. Someone she follows has had pretty much the worst news anyone could ever get. She’s moaning about a sore toe and her birthday trip to Paris being ruined! duck, she’s a brat! Grow up Nikki you insensitive bleep!
Well let me share my news with you and it’s not about a bleeping broken toe.My daughter is frontline NHS, Her eldest son contacted COVID a few weeks ago, now her younger son and her husband has it , so put that in your bleeping pipe and smoke it Fopps

• Sad
Reactions: 14
What happened to the charity pj post?! She must sit refreshing her insta constantly to check comments!

Reactions: 12
A broken toe and she can t walk?? Like WTF!! I broke my ankle and had it in some sort of cast or boot for 6 months and still managed to go to work and look after my children!! She has no bleeping clue!!

I wonder if every time she thinks Chris is about to leave her she throws herself down the stairs and sustains another injury. I’ve known women like that and I wouldn’t put it past her!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
She's acting like she's broken her leg not her little toe! I can't help but wonder if it's an excuse to get out of the challenge, she seems too upbeat and almost pleased about it hmmmm

Reactions: 18
She's acting like she's broken her leg not her little toe! I can't help but wonder if it's an excuse to get out of the challenge, she seems too upbeat and almost pleased about it hmmmm
Came to say the exact same thing. She’s failed at the challenge so she’s either pretending to have broken her toe or she’s made up that has actually broken it. I had an arthritis attack on my second toe and was then bitten by a horse fly on the bottom of the same foot in the same week. It was horrendous and the poison from the bite spread all the way up my leg. Still managed to work and look after my children though!

Reactions: 15
I’ve broken a toe. It stopped me doing planks (which isn’t the worst thing 🤣) but that was about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.