Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok don’t judge but me and my husband went years ago on a budget and bought reduced sandwiches from the Marks and Sparks for lunch one day 🤣🤣 we ate out in the evening and usually did like a lunch on the go in the day but even then I was not impressed with that lunch 🤣🤣
I was more thinking so many yummy high calorie treats in Paris. All the pastries and cakes. Cheese. Wine. Steak frites.

Nicola doesnt seem to mind splashing the cash so if she's eating Subway salads its not because of cost 😂

Would absolutely not judge budget choices on breaks. We ate a lot of breakfast bagels in NYC. Absolutely delish and a couple of $

Reactions: 17
She's going to struggle a bit in Paris when everything is in French and she can't work out calories or go to chain restaurants.
I am calling a fake bag "purchased in Paris" via Welly market
She will desperately be searching Riv for a jaunty beret

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I personally didn’t like Paris at all so she can be as smug as she likes. Nikki Ryan you can go to the supposed city of love but you’re not fooling anyone. Last ditch attempt? Try hard? Both spring to mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Another weekend away without her much longed for boys, the 2 miracles who she physically aches for when they’re apart (apart from when they’re in nursery, crèche, at her mums whilst she’s getting treatments and only because it makes her a better mum).

duck me my eyes can’t roll anymore than they are doing.

Ive got nothing against people going away without their children if they wish to do so but don’t lie and say you’re physically aching for them. In 14 years plus I’ve been away without my eldest once, and that was when he was 15 months old because I wanted to stop breastfeeding but he didn’t. I was finding it hard work with being pregnant and having a full time job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Deux mankles avec petite coat in Paris 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 not a chance Madame fopperbollox we all heard how you pronounced croissants 🤣🤣🤣🤣 this should be interesting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
I thought she seemed a bit manic yesterday. This is obviously why. She’s on a high from booking another child free weekend. I’ve noticed her mood definitely improves when she’s planned time away from them. She’s right, definitely makes her a better mum :rolleyes: she’s hopefully a bit nicer to them when she has the break to look forward to.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was more thinking so many yummy high calorie treats in Paris. All the pastries and cakes. Cheese. Wine. Steak frites.

Nicola doesnt seem to mind splashing the cash so if she's eating Subway salads its not because of cost 😂

Would absolutely not judge budget choices on breaks. We ate a lot of breakfast bagels in NYC. Absolutely delish and a couple of $
Ah of course! Your comment just brought back that memory. I’d obviously repressed it 🤣

Reactions: 5
Paris is fabulous when you know where to go, if you don't you end up in the tourist traps and its not good. I guarantee she will hit all the insta-famous places to pose out front and have a crap time as she won't have a clue. It's also full of culture and high fat foods so she's not exactly the target audience.

Reactions: 20
Does Mad Mazza not have a social life?! She seems to spend EVERY weekend looking after her grandkids and it’s not so Fopps and Chris can work. My grandparents are a a similar age and are out with friends most weekends, also not a chance they could look after toddlers as much as her parents do and not feel the effects for days after! Mine are still quite young at heart and healthy but looking after two energetic kids would tire them out! They have done their fair share of bringing their own kids up…why do they now need to bring the next generation up too? And do they have their other grandkids as much i wonder?! Or do they realise Nicola actually can’t cope so they take the burden? So many questions about this family still 😂😂😂

• Haha
We all had lockdown birthdays Nicola, some of had two of them. Doesn’t make it any easier to justify another weekend away without your children and leaving them with your parents! God, I bet Chris will be bored to tears x

Reactions: 20
Man it’s been a while since I checked in on this dimwit and she’s only gone and booked a magic carpet to Paris. Could take the boys to Disneyland Paris but obviously that would be too much like being a parent wouldn’t it.

Not sure what she’s hoping to find in Paris… the designer shops are all real and full price, all the food is filled with her mortal enemy… real butter, and her idea of culture is taking pictures standing in front of restaurants she’s either to cheap to afford or too dumb to book in advance.

Let the tit show commence.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Better get your credit card out Chris, this trip is going to cost a fortune, and you're going to have to spend a few days with your wife, watching her furiously dabbing all her food with a tissue to absorb the fat. What a romantic dream holiday 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She's asking for all these suggestions but she won't take anyone's advice or recommendation for 2 main reasons

1. She is doing the trip for show but be on a budget when she's there so certain trips and restaurants etc that'll be way off budget.. so private tours in 2CV cars or whatever it is people suggest will be a no no...

2. She's uncultured... she doesn't even like to read a book unless it's the bloody Secret... so there is no way the Lourve... Notre Dame.... etc will be be of interest... it will be all regular tourist places and posing..... I went to Paris with the school at 16 and whilst probably didn't appreciate it as much as I should we went to the Palace of Versailles and to this day I remember clearly how stunningly beautiful it was....

Wonder if she'll buy some designer carrier bags off ebay before she goes to pose with them 😂😂

She definitely won't be indulging in all the delicious food... wine and pastries etc....

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus Christ another kid-free weekend?! We’ve had one night out together this year and that was for our wedding anniversary. She’s bonkers.

Reactions: 19
One of my little fantasies (particularly during lockdown) is to piss off and have a weekend by myself in Paris…no husband, no children, no cat…just me wandering the streets, visiting museums, reading my book in peace, eating allllll the good food and drinking plenty of wine. Cliched maybe, but Id love to soak it all in. As others have said though, I don’t think this culture vulture will be doing any of that…I reckon she’ll head to McDonalds, be searching manically for “healthy” patisseries, and be more interested in racking up her steps looking for insta shots…erghhhh

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I think this is a make or break weekend. Given how miserable they looked for one night in birmingham I reckon two nights together plus the stress of travelling is going to take its toll if the marriage is hanging by a thread. Just a show trip saw result of her tantrums because her friends are having parties for their 40ths.

We will just see her eating eggs at the hotel breakfast followed by a salad for tea, there is no way in this world she will eat anything slightly fattening. And at least in paris she can smoke to her hearts content to suppress that appetite! Such a foodie and heath influencer! 😂

Reactions: 18
Wonder if she will dress the part like fruit machine AKA ZSM AKA KHM did 🤣🤣🤣
My two fave tattle threads merged into one 🤣 If fopps becomes mates with Kate hayes I’ll bleeping howl. Two absolute gob shites. After that purple genie outfit I wouldn’t put anything past fopps when it comes to outfits

Ok don’t judge but me and my husband went years ago on a budget and bought reduced sandwiches from the Marks and Sparks for lunch one day 🤣🤣 we ate out in the evening and usually did like a lunch on the go in the day but even then I was not impressed with that lunch 🤣🤣
Paris is really expensive (I know all capital cities are but even so I was a bit like 🥴 when I went and this was years ago before I had kids and pissed money up the wall no danger) I remember paying 65 euro for an omelette and cappucino on the champs d’elysee (soz that spelling may not be correct) and although parts of it are STOOOOONIN 🤣 it does stink of absolute shite

One of my little fantasies (particularly during lockdown) is to piss off and have a weekend by myself in Paris…no husband, no children, no cat…just me wandering the streets, visiting museums, reading my book in peace, eating allllll the good food and drinking plenty of wine. Cliched maybe, but Id love to soak it all in. As others have said though, I don’t think this culture vulture will be doing any of that…I reckon she’ll head to McDonalds, be searching manically for “healthy” patisseries, and be more interested in racking up her steps looking for insta shots…erghhhh
Omg that sounds like a dream 🤤

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.