Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So cankles and chav stamp are going to gay Paree.So hoppalong Mad Mazda will be looking after the much wanted miracles.She asking for suggestions, when is she never asking for suggestions, she’s hoping for some french freebies, and if she lucky
some french fancies from Cankles

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The bag 🙄No1 likes a show off! I can't bear her..Hope she had a tit time in Paris..We all know she won't let anyone know if she did....

Reactions: 17
She is going to be so out of her depth in Paris. It’s a beautiful city with so much to do but her lack of class and intellect will show her up and she will find it ‘boring’ but pretend it’s amazing!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Oh duck off Nikki….nobody gives a tit. Google places to go, get on the plane and go with the flow.
You weren’t the only one that had a lockdown birthday, take your fake tit bag, and your smug ass picture that doesn’t even relate to the post and duck off!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Dying to ask if they're taking the children.
We just took ours to Paris during half term (3 and 6), I have loads of child friendly recommendations.
I’d love to take mine paris! Such a beautiful city and so much to see I was 18 when I went and would love to go back ! You’d tie in Disney Paris for the day too she could do so much with the kids !

Reactions: 11
So that another weekend away from the boys she aches for be away from. Has she ever heard of Google? Type in what to do in Paris and bingo list of things. Paris isn’t very her it’s not tacky enough. She’s trying to be like t3 of hearts mum yet again.

Reactions: 22
Has she really placed her bag to look like it's naturally in shot? what an absolute desperate twit she is! she has no clue she looks such a pillock does she?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can look smug all she wants…my boss went there in half term and came back with covid 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh God... is it any wonder she's like she is with her mother enabling her 🙈🙈 I see mazza has fanny flutters over the son in law again 😂😂😂
The mother is definitely an enabler with comments like this 🤦🏼‍♀️
She definitely does NOT look gorgeous Mazza she looks bleeping ridiculous she’s a 40 year old woman FFS maybe she got the mutton for lamb gene from you so both of you are unable to distinguish between what looks classy and what looks brassy ....

Such a smug bleeping witch 🤢
If she hasn’t been since a school trip 20 odd years ago she’s in for one hell of a shock
Paris is a tit HOLE.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
If she hasn’t been since a school trip 20 odd years ago she’s in for one hell of a shock
Paris is a tit HOLE.
I'm so glad she is celebrating her birthday in the city that smells of piss...that is the last impression of every one of my friends that has been to Paris. The smell will suit the sarcastic witch

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm so glad she is celebrating her birthday in the city that smells of piss...that is the last impression of every one of my friends that has been to Paris. The smell will suit the sarcastic witch
Honestly it’s really awful ... my hubby decided to take me as an anniversary surprise just before the pandemic hit and it was hell on earth ... it stank to high heaven, the streets were knee deep in discarded rubbish I have never been so glad it was just a 3 day break I wouldn’t go back if you paid me to go.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We can't even get to the bloody cinema at the moment let alone a trip away!

I don't know how she does it - does she hate parenting that much?! I wish people would wake up and see her for what she is - a braggy witch who loves to show off and put others down to feel better about her own life.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She must have been harping on at Chris to get away somewhere. Not quite an Emirates flight to Dubai!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
If she goes to Paris and eats Subway salad I will die inside.
Ok don’t judge but me and my husband went years ago on a budget and bought reduced sandwiches from the Marks and Sparks for lunch one day 🤣🤣 we ate out in the evening and usually did like a lunch on the go in the day but even then I was not impressed with that lunch 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mummy is clearly saying Fopps is wonderful to make Chris feel that she is best wife ever. I have seen lots of mums do this, boasting about their daughters so the men think they can't do better. Personally I think it's cringe and would be embarrassed if my mum had to do a hard sales job to get a bloke to pick me or stay with me!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.