Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What absolute SHITE she talks. Significance and belonging. She has clearly googled and is reading it off a script because she has zero idea how to make those boys feel good.
Obv only favson was allowed a starring role.

Reactions: 15
What absolute SHITE she talks. Significance and belonging. She has clearly googled and is reading it off a script because she has zero idea how to make those boys feel good.
Obv only favson was allowed a starring role.
The same with her followers, I'm sure she doesn't make them feel good or appreciated for asking questions and being blocked and deleted.

Reactions: 10
In her stories when she said "This is reeaally important to me... and I really, really, really want to help people"... I don't buy it. She wants to make money from vulnerable people and play on their insecurities.

Reactions: 26
In her stories when she said "This is reeaally important to me... and I really, really, really want to help people"... I don't buy it. She wants to make money from vulnerable people and play on their insecurities.
this 100%. She doesn’t want to help people, she wants to be adored and told she’s a saint.
She has profited off vulnerable people as a career for however long and is losing grip on how to continue that.
She isn’t at all personable. There are pages on Instagram where I can instantly think, that is such a lovely and kind person. Or that someone just oozes friendliness, openness and honesty. She doesn’t at all! She is too false to appear honest and too fixated on the materialistic life to seem approachable.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m still dumbfounded as to what the hell she was thinking when she put that outfit on and deemed it suitable for a party. She literally looks like a princess Arabian barbie from the 90’s. The fact that she described it as a bit “different” as well…😂 turning up to a non fancy dress 40th in a string vest and a thong is “different” but just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh God... is it any wonder she's like she is with her mother enabling her 🙈🙈 I see mazza has fanny flutters over the son in law again 😂😂😂
It’s mad she got so many likes for it but I actually think it was sympathy likes or people thinking it was fancy dress.

5091AB62-C404-4525-BB4C-D2DFEA72E755.jpeg

The delusion of grandeur is obviously genetic

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Just watched her last you tube video of these are all things she has had to research in order to become a better mother it just goes to show how crap she must have been. Give you kids one on one time but maybe wait till bedtime to include this 🤔
Give your kids choices & let them be independent, no tit Sherlock

Reactions: 13
Anyone else thing the boy's 'napping' on the sofas..... in two different rooms is a bit staged...... can't imagine her letting them do that..... bet she was like 'boy's pretend your asleep so mummy can look relatable' !!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone else thing the boy's 'napping' on the sofas..... in two different rooms is a bit staged...... can't imagine her letting them do that..... bet she was like 'boy's pretend your asleep so mummy can look relatable' !!
And why was she upstairs in her playroom if they were both asleep downstairs in separate rooms?

Reactions: 11
I thought her thread had gone a bit quiet…..I didn’t realise we were on a new thread!
Her latest vlog……what useless tit that clearly doesn’t so but needed content

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.