Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh God... is it any wonder she's like she is with her mother enabling her 🙈🙈 I see mazza has fanny flutters over the son in law again 😂😂😂
And there's the proof she NEEDS the online validation for every aspect of her life. Wow that's absolutely pathetic for a mother to say that to her 40 Yr old grown up daughter! 😳 she must discuss with Mazza how she doesn't get that many likes/comments for her "job" just when you think she can't get any worse 😄 and no, deux mankles looks a scruff and their outfits are terribly mis-matched

Reactions: 20
Mwah 🤣🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 what the duck
If I replied mwah to my mum(not that my mum or I communicate through social media) she would ask me what the duck that meant. Surely no one over the age of about 15 uses mwah????? Except Nikki Ryan 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
“Something really”different”says Mad Mazza.Get a magic carpet, but Princess on it and off she goes into the ether

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s just cringe on toast! My mum
Would never say that about my husband!
Same
In fact she’d more likely say “did he boil wash his trousers by accident, does he need socks for Christmas, why didn’t he dress as Aladdin if it was fancy dress?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
And there's the proof she NEEDS the online validation for every aspect of her life. Wow that's absolutely pathetic for a mother to say that to her 40 Yr old grown up daughter! 😳 she must discuss with Mazza how she doesn't get that many likes/comments for her "job" just when you think she can't get any worse 😄 and no, deux mankles looks a scruff and their outfits are terribly mis-matched
He should of worn something like this 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I’m so confused she started a course months ago but then those stories yesterday made it sound like she has only just started summit. Has she already sacked of one thing for another thing or is it just the same thing? Either way she won’t be very successful at it as I think more & more people are seeing the real fopps which is why her engagement is so low.
as for that ad for the toy subscription is she joking she boys toys for them like they are going out of fashion & then sells them before they even get a chance to really enjoy them. How can the boys get bored of there toys if they are never at home to play with them? She is the last person I would take environmental advice from seeing as how much she loves fast fashion. The amount of new outfits she has bought this year brand new for nights out that we never see again that purple 2 piece we won’t see again the jumpsuit from her 40th that she spent a couple of hundred on we have never seen again. I’m sure she goes out with tags still on her clothes so she can return them!!!

Reactions: 18
I still can't get over that silly outfit 😆 she looks like a hired strip-a-gram and Chris is the birthday boy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Oh God... is it any wonder she's like she is with her mother enabling her 🙈🙈 I see mazza has fanny flutters over the son in law again 😂😂😂
it's like she gives mazza a list of things to mention in every comment......"make sure you say how many comments and likes I got, also mention the colour, the style, the fact it's different oh and don't forget to mention my figure"
then two minutes after she comments........"you forgot to say I sized down, edit it quickly"

• Haha
Reactions: 25
That whirli YouTube is AWFUL.
Firstly who times 10 minutes. What if it lasted 11 minutes. She try’s to make her sound like super mum. Try having 3 under 3 fopps. My husband works all the time so what do I do with the other 2 when spending 10 minutes with the one. Lock them in a room?
I tend to just sit and cuddle and have a conversation. With one etc but that’s what I naturally do 😂
The video is so fake as obviously one went with Chris when she was filming playing with them. Why couldn’t Grayson be playing in thst room and it he joins in he joins in.
Then saying toys are bad for the environment? Fopps have you seen how you live, buying 400 tubs of yoghurt per day in plastic tubs. Throw away fashion nothing is sustainable in your life. Nothing. Not even your oven in your lounge.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.