Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine her trying to take this photo 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 practising her best nonchalant Tanya Turna look 😭🤣
I don’t even get how she thinks it looks ok! It’s like she’s expired on the he sofa.

Actually I do wonder if she’s looked at either estate agent or nee home sales? While she pretends to care for her children she’ll use that as an excuse to not work.

In reality with all the childcare help she could work time. She’s just bone idol lazy.
X

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes they are horrific, right?

They feature in her home tour on you tube -chris had them in his old flat. I was shocked she allowed them as they are rank.
They scream bachelor pad! He’s clinging on to pre Nikki life. Surprised she didn’t get rid in case other lasses had been near them x

They scream bachelor pad! He’s clinging on to pre Nikki life. Surprised she didn’t get rid in case other lasses had been near them x
1DE734CC-CBA4-407E-B12D-672B43D56B64.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The cheap boots I just dont understand. I have 2 pairs of dr martens. One lace up, one chelsea boot. They go with almost everything. Dressed down or with a dress for dinner and drinks. They were expensive granted, but theyl last years.

So it definitely highlights that she is just spending for the sake of spending. Also its content, she cant be spending hundreds of pounds per item if she needs to keep spending for social media content.

What a sad existence. She could probably get a wee PT job and be better off than she is now ££ wise. She already has nursery costs.

Reactions: 16
I am just baffled every single day by them paying for the boys to go to nursery when there’s no reason. As a working mum i battle mum guilt every single day for my kids being looked after by someone else so that I can work - and my job is my actual career that pays the bills.

Reactions: 18
I am just baffled every single day by them paying for the boys to go to nursery when there’s no reason. As a working mum i battle mum guilt every single day for my kids being looked after by someone else so that I can work - and my job is my actual career that pays the bills.
She's just a absolute joke! She can't cope with her boys that's why they go to nursery...

Reactions: 12
Mine go tor 2 mornings a week I have a new born but I need that breather from them. However it’s 3 hours twice a week. I just do house work not swan off for me me me time.

Surprisingly she’s not done her happy birthday to herself post yet.

Reactions: 16
They probably get better care in nursery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
How long before she posts about it being her birthday to trigger some birthday wishes from the sheep?

only us nasty trolls have remembered so far :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Has anyone tried the ‘au naturale’ filter she uses all the time. It changes your face soooo much!!

Reactions: 10
Has she made Chris take a day off for her 41st birthday?! Also remember when she said she had to stop going to a PT as she couldn’t afford it. Yet she can afford all these clothes and ‘body transformation’ challenges with twin set twit.

Reactions: 14
Has anyone tried the ‘au naturale’ filter she uses all the time. It changes your face soooo much!!
FC20A8B1-2292-4380-B15B-CD98B8DA5F2A.png
This is anything but “natural”
What a filter

she looks like kryton from Red bleeping Dwarf

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes hahaha a little reminder of the last decent bit of fanny he had before old floppadoppa
In earlier videos and even up to when she was preggers she was really flirty with him and the other way round. You’d get the impression they shagged a lot. I know having kids changes dynamics but it’s like they’re now mates and no chemistry.

She looks like she’d be really awkward if he touched her now and would cry headache.

View attachment 885015This is anything but “natural”
What a filter

she looks like kryton from Red bleeping Dwarf
Au natural my arse.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.