Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She should take heed of this I saw today on a recycled clothes page !
I'm sure she buys a new outfit for Christmas each year so this is highly unlikely but I might like her a little bit more if she did

I'm genuinely confused. She uses face wipes to get the make up off her eyebrows so what is she using to get the make up off her face? Would you not just use whatever it is you use on your face on your eye brows too??

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I'm sure she buys a new outfit for Christmas each year so this is highly unlikely but I might like her a little bit more if she did

I'm genuinely confused. She uses face wipes to get the make up off her eyebrows so what is she using to get the make up off her face? Would you not just use whatever it is you use on your face on your eye brows too??
She uses them while applying her makeup. She smothers herself in foundation and then uses the wipes to wipe the foundation off her eye brows. 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hate it when she says something was "only so much" all those things that were only this or only that add up to £106.97! That's only the clothing items and not including all the other colours she just must buy!!!!
Oh and Fopps those boots aren't flat's as they have a noticeable heel!
Also 16 is not cheap! I've got two different pairs of boots from Boohoo in the sale, one pair should have been £28 I paid £6 and the other pair should have been £22 and I paid £4 and both are actually nice boots!
She annoys me so much 🤪

Attachments

Reactions: 11

Spit she spits on her eyelashes after all.

• Haha
  • Sick
Why do you need an outdoor padded jacket to go to the gym? Is the gym not indoors? Do you not take your jacket off to exercise? £34 to go from the car to the gym and back again. Maybe I’m just missing the point….she is so unbelievably wasteful.

Reactions: 25
Ooh, what fiasco, can someone fill me in?
If I remember correctly Fopps got an AD with lilash and a discount code that was meant to be active for a week or two. She had previously admitted, several times,to using librow on her lashes as the brush was bigger, despite the company saying not to do this as the ingredients were different and I assuming the brow one may have had something in it not suitable for by the eye? A few people emailed/messaged the company and her story/post was took off their page and her discount code stopped working a few hours later instead of the week or two it should of been and she never mentioned them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why do you need an outdoor padded jacket to go to the gym? Is the gym not indoors? Do you not take your jacket off to exercise? £34 to go from the car to the gym and back again. Maybe I’m just missing the point….she is so unbelievably wasteful.
I legit have a primark £6 hoodie for the gym 🤣 bloody £34 really. !

Reactions: 12
I legit have a primark £6 hoodie for the gym 🤣 bloody £34 really. !

Who needs an actual 'thicker coat' to go into the gym - like you say what's up with a hoodie and a vest/tshirt underneath and she buys so many coats each year surely one she already has would be sufficient ? She is so fecking wasteful !

Reactions: 9
Who needs an actual 'thicker coat' to go into the gym - like you say what's up with a hoodie and a vest/tshirt underneath and she buys so many coats each year surely one she already has would be sufficient ? She is so fecking wasteful !
So wasteful she won’t wear it again and hasn’t she got about 2/3 different Adidas gym zip jackets ? She’s shocking her outgoing must be more than her in going if she’s blown £100+ on a few things geez !

Don't forget she'll have it on at the GP for her smear just after the gym.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hate the gym, I run outside whenever I can. If I need to go to the gym ( and have time! I’m no fopps!) I wear a t shirt and leggings. I run in from the car enjoying the fresh air, knowing what’s to come as I hate the stuffiness inside. I walk slowly out so that I cool down a bit and my beetroot face cools down tad! No coat required!!

That's why I said she looks like qvc rudolf with her big shiny hooter and cubic zirconia bling 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Another classic observation! Aw hay made me lol. She rates herself so highly. Least she doesn’t look like a corpse in it.
698B382A-6357-490F-BFD6-BB5EFF153AF5.jpeg

For someone who rates herself so highly, while carefully selecting her dynamic content…she embarrasses herself on the daily.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sorry but what was so funny about the kids cars in the background ??!! I couldn’t even see them anyway
It’s the fake cackle laugh ! Ugh

Who has the time or inclination to watch this kind of stuff? She's so weird... obsessed with glamour
wealth and beautiful people.....🙄 don't honestly know how she finds time
I think most people watch it for the how the other half live factor…it’s an easy watch.

Fopps on the other hand watches it and seethes with jealousy. Her life is so mundane. She has no career and when she talks about SW like in the defending them video her tone is so condescending. I think she’s mastered thats one to almost look like she has some professional knowledge but she doesn’t.

She does not have a happy or content life. Her relationship has changed so much. Since the boys. I think her obsession with him has turned to resentment.

I think the bits will get a bit older andhe’ll tap out. I think he’ll either say in the house with the custody of them for a fresh start. Fopps will be replaced with a more genuinely nurturing partner who doesn’t constantly criticise and give the boys stability.

Fopps will move into the Birmingham apartment or similar. She will have her dressing room for preening and will be a budget Caroline Stanbury.

Reactions: 13
Another classic observation! Aw hay made me lol. She rates herself so highly. Least she doesn’t look like a corpse in it.
View attachment 884355

For someone who rates herself so highly, while carefully selecting her dynamic content…she embarrasses herself on the daily.
Imagine her trying to take this photo 😭😭😭🤣🤣🤣🤣 practising her best nonchalant Tanya Turna look 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.