Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mad Mazda, baby sitter snatcher and petite dick and squintson and Faverson , the dream teamšŸŽ‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I noticed on each piece of clothing she mentioned the size but didnā€™t tell us what shoe size she is. Buying cheap plastic boots when you have broken your toe is not advisable no matter how cheap they areā€¦

Reactions: 10
Iā€™m no fopps but I donā€™t put my feet in nasty cheap shoes to ā€œmess around inā€ neither do I pay Ā£500 on trainers! Like just get a standard decent pair of boots!

Reactions: 8
Iā€™m no fopps but I donā€™t put my feet in nasty cheap shoes to ā€œmess around inā€ neither do I pay Ā£500 on trainers! Like just get a standard decent pair of boots!
56B7E16B-F93F-4F4C-B9E0-39F5AFB6575C.jpeg

147DAAED-09DE-4842-B5DF-DA0BE0460FC8.jpeg

241A30B7-E6B9-469A-88EC-FAC1A73F05C1.jpeg

Those these comments about messing around were odd. Is she above messing around?! Sheā€™s right tho she doesnā€™t mess about as mess is her constant state and she pisses about spending her husbands money.

Also sheā€™s so thick she comments on the oddest things. Like the boys cars or when beigeson was playing with his cars a random mark on the wall.
2AE74656-7096-40DD-A6F9-40441B279CAC.png

Happy birthday to youā€¦
FD38B7D9-0C43-4523-BF76-F1C85AAD2633.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

It makes me think her ysl bag was fake because who would take a real one to a farm but buy Ā£16 boots for messing around in.

Reactions: 28
She really needs to lay off the silver shampoo and orange makeup. That and the bright coloured blazers is a horrible clash! Oh and that filter is horrendous too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
View attachment 885860
View attachment 885862
View attachment 885863
Those these comments about messing around were odd. Is she above messing around?! Sheā€™s right tho she doesnā€™t mess about as mess is her constant state and she pisses about spending her husbands money.

Also sheā€™s so thick she comments on the oddest things. Like the boys cars or when beigeson was playing with his cars a random mark on the wall.
View attachment 885870

Happy birthday to youā€¦
View attachment 885973
STUNNNING, Fopps world in pictures,

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So Chris posts a picture of his coffee and she has one leaning into the camera so practically taking off without the plane! Oh but she is going to miss the boyā€™s so much donā€™t ya know.
And for those that donā€™t know she is going to Paris. Or is that to remind him that is where he is ā€˜takingā€™ herā€¦..
87934E5B-04D8-4F35-8E6F-2CFBA3F977A6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does she always have to mention how much sheā€™ll miss the boys. Itā€™s so fake!! Normal mums wouldnā€™t need to say it

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.