Fopperholic #88 Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many different faces does she have? 40+1 how bloody pathetic.When is gay Paree coming up?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve just tried that filter! I didn’t recognise myself! It’s actually quite scary how these filters distort. Everything is so fake.

Reactions: 10
She won’t give a tit about all that. Except when they came back from Florida, she’s never once mentioned having to isolate, get tested, nothing. Which I find hard to believe, given the amount of places she goes to every single day. It’s like covid doesn’t exist in her world.
i was thinking more about possible closure of things and it not being what she is hoping it will be. Ghost town and tumbleweeds 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t even get how she thinks it looks ok! It’s like she’s expired on the he sofa.

Actually I do wonder if she’s looked at either estate agent or nee home sales? While she pretends to care for her children she’ll use that as an excuse to not work.

In reality with all the childcare help she could work time. She’s just bone idol lazy.
X

One of our consultants always used to say yoghurts expire, people die, but, in flops case with the amount of yoghurt she consumes you're spot on 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I never understand the nose makeup, it's either bronzed to the hilt or highlighted enough to blind people. Not that I'm an expert myself 😂 but it always looks really overdone.

As for those filters it's been proven that people who use these start to see their real life faces as flawed and ugly. Competing with airbrushed pics of yourself doesn't do anyone any good, I'm kind of fed up of this fake distorted view of hers and others lives, the sooner this trend fades out the better we'll all be 👍

Reactions: 23
Do we think when Nikki is 50 she will say she is 40+10? 😂 Happy 40+1 birthday Nikki!😘

Who we thinking she has round for drinks...
Mazza and the Babysitter Snatcher 🥂🥂
Definitely her mum and dad, she never has anyone else round

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.