Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTAF is she shitting on about ? God she's off her rocker she really is - please, please don't let anyone sign up to whatever crack pot 'support' she might off - she only talks about herself !!

Reactions: 14
She's got some way to go to even up the balance of 18 likes to 59 dislikes..... that's not Tattlers - that's people who genuinely think she's talking crap ! It wouldn't be as bad but she is hardly ever on her own with the boys and she has a really superior, patronising tone..... the way she accentuates the words and over emphasises them makes her sound patronising and unlikeable...... she is not a parenting guru no matter how much she thinks she is !
I thought it sounded patronising!!!

Reactions: 9
She’s absolutely nuts isn’t she? So desperate for engagement and attention.

Reactions: 17
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #88 dresses like a genie we can still see Chris has teeny penie!!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Thread suggestion Fopperholic #88. I’m a jack of all trades but master of none I just want to look good for the gram

• Haha
73BAFB2D-9A04-429C-A817-3B70A4CB210A.jpeg
I feel super uncomfortable her focusing on on her kids bodies on Instagram. However that’s not my point here…she says only £12 which just shows her lack of value towards money. Some people can’t spare £12 Fopps. They can’t afford to heat their homes etc. So throwing away £12 to try and get her ugly and uninteresting kids a modelling gig for Asda is pathetic. You can tell her and her mother have had chats about how those boys should be in the catalogue. Bet that was her aim when younger to grace the pages of Kay’s.

Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So if she doesn’t understand it or love bu this process how is she sure it will in any way work?

She is so thick and can’t market anything. Because she’s never had a real job that wasn’t repeating others work! X
Thanks for all the screenshots. WHAT on earth is she talking about?! Why does she think she ‘helps’ people??? Baffling.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I think she is setting herself up to be a "Life Coach" . Lots of ex-Slimming World consultants seem to be going this route

Reactions: 12
What on earth is this nonsensical wittering that she’s posted? Has she slipped vodka into her Pepsi max because it’s a load of bollocks that she’s spouting.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.