Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the screenshots. WHAT on earth is she talking about?! Why does she think she ‘helps’ people??? Baffling.
I don’t even think she knows. She’s trying to create a buzz of anticipation over something she hasn’t even tried but knows is amazing and giving her fanny flutters!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
How do you study life coaching and still make it about yourself?! Yet she manages it, shouldn't be surprised.

She also 'doesn't know' why she's telling her followers. Well 1) she's got no close friends to tell and 2) they'll be her guinea pigs/£££ cash cows. Hope Moet Susan/Babycham Brenda's got her credit card ready.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bloody hell can you imagine if it's life coaching?? fopps coaching anyone :rolleyes: who does she think she is? she's crap at everything she does, she's not likable at all, she spouts bullshit all the time, she lies about what she loves depending on who's paying her to say so and is an all round general twit...i'd rather drag my labia over a red hot freshly tarmacked road than receive any sort of coaching from that cretin, I think its a clear hell no from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
How do you study life coaching and still make it about yourself?! Yet she manages it, shouldn't be surprised.

She also 'doesn't know' why she's telling her followers. Well 1) she's got no close friends to tell and 2) they'll be her guinea pigs/£££ cash cows. Hope Moet Susan/Babycham Brenda's got her credit card ready.
She’ll be looking for 5 lucky ladies who want to achieve their life goals.

Bloody hell can you imagine if it's life coaching?? fopps coaching anyone :rolleyes: who does she think she is? she's crap at everything she does, she's not likable at all, she spouts bullshit all the time, she lies about what she loves depending on who's paying her to say so and is an all round general twit...i'd rather drag my labia over a red hot freshly tarmacked road than receive any sort of coaching from that cretin, I think its a clear hell no from me.
She can’t even coach herself! She is so dated in her thought processes and always behind the times. She will be trying to compare it to Chris’s golf coaching. But lets be fair…she has got 20’s years ago experience in the weight loss industry, she was a top team developer and even got up on stage…didn’t win but she was up there, and she lost her 3 stone in 3 months ! She’s so much to teach us all! Can’t wait…sign me up! Imagine if she ends up coaching one of us! How would we cope! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can’t wait for the next tit show. She’s really grown recently - she can now say period and not star week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.