Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting, she keeps her “posh” shops shopping bags n brings them out on special occasions like this to make us think she has been shopping there? If you could afford to shop in them shops you wouldn’t love supermarket n Primark clothes.
We’ve all done it, kept bags from certain shops( I have hahah) more when I was younger! I’ve got a Bloomingdales bag that I got from a friend when they were all the rage ( also got a little brown bag too) lol

Was writing this as the old thread closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That car story is so sad - wanted to go to a club and basically got told no by Chris?! He actually cannot stand her can he 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That car story is so sad - wanted to go to a club and basically got told no by Chris?! He actually cannot stand her can he 😂😂😂
so instead they went back to the hotel and watched Netflix!!!!

I mean each to their own but when me and my partner go away (if we can) when my son is at his dads if we went back early to the hotel it wouldn’t be to watch Netflix!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
It's so boring isn't it! If i walked past somewhere that was playing good music and was out already of course go in! You can have the most fun nights that way being spontaneous, he cared more that they might be older than the crowd inside so how it might look? He's as boring as she is.
Being spontaneous on nights out in the past I've accidentally ended up at a premiere, accidentally ended up partying with the cast of Lion King, accidentally ended up in Amy Winehouse fave jazz club drinking her signature cocktail, accidentally ended up in VIP area of fabulous gay club with the most fabulous drag queens, by just letting the night take you where it may (granted this is before I had a baby, I've not been out in 2yrs😂)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

I mean each to their own but when me and my partner go away (if we can) when my son is at his dads if we went back early to the hotel it wouldn’t be to watch Netflix!
Don't forget they got snacks from sainsbury too 🤣🤣

I'm old but even when we go away to a hotel hubby always thinks it's a green light for a shag 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What’s the betting, she keeps her “posh” shops shopping bags n brings them out on special occasions like this to make us think she has been shopping there? If you could afford to shop in them shops you wouldn’t love supermarket n Primark clothes.
We’ve all done it, kept bags from certain shops( I have hahah) more when I was younger! I’ve got a Bloomingdales bag that I got from a friend when they were all the rage ( also got a little brown bag too) lol

Was writing this as the old thread closed.
She so does. She had the yellow selfridges bags in her car on the way there! It’s all props to set the scene

32A4A9B9-EEE7-4732-80F1-7B172A5C1636.jpeg

D590E26D-93B3-4510-8547-EBCA3EFF5C1F.jpeg

6925609B-57A3-4A23-B99D-7F47D72A7020.jpeg

She’s using old bags as props to try and pass of new!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She’s such an idiot getting caught out by having the bag in shot during the car journey. Why didn’t she put her props in the boot? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So she was going to pick up the boys from football. Don't tell me she had her Mum taking them to their football class?

What's the point in going to a nice hotel to watch Netflix? You can totally tell she was disappointed with that anniversary (non) celebration!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
only thing id be stopping off for at Sainsburys on my way back to the hotel would be post coital snacks and something to soothe my burning loin :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Well yeah, my partner and I would have been too busy for a good few hours to think about Netflix and then too tired to find the remote. Body magic and all that jazz haha

They may as well have just gone out for a meal...what a waste of a night away.

She’s such an idiot getting caught out by having the bag in shot during the car journey. Why didn’t she put her props in the boot? 😂
because she was carrying her sausages in it

So she was going to pick up the boys from football. Don't tell me she had her Mum taking them to their football class?

What's the point in going to a nice hotel to watch Netflix? You can totally tell she was disappointed with that anniversary (non) celebration!
Something must have happened. maybe the other woman was calling him all night or something...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.