Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: Fopperholic #88 put the genie back in the lamp we can see your tits and chav stamp

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

JJusa69

VIP Member
But nikki, we know your life every day?

Monday little kickers with the boys, then you and Chris go to the gym and the boys in creche
Tuesday boys to Mazza while you prance around the shops and play in your play room.
Wednesday you panic because you've got 2 kids by yourself for a few hours so you go to gym and then go to any soft play open so you don't have to be alone with the kids.
Thursday and Friday they go to nursery while you do a repeat of Tuesday and complete netflix.
Saturday the boys get shipped to Mazza so you can dress up as a genie and pretend you have friends. Don't forget to get Lawsons trousers out of the dryer for Chris to wear out.
Sunday you pick them up from Mazza as late as possible and then take them to every fair going until they literally are crying with tiredness where upon they go into their white noise cell.

I'm sorry, have I missed the hours and hours we don't see where you're volunteering for a charity or something like that????

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

Scullybob

VIP Member
Her saying that she's sick and tired of her boys wanting her attention cuts me like a knife. I couldn't have kids and I would give anything to hear a child calling me 'mummy' . Does she really have no idea of the impact and hurt her words cause. Awful woman.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

swipe_up

VIP Member
Ok… purple outfit with the weird green reflection on her chest
Im getting Barney vibes
0E523EDA-691E-4ECD-8703-6D3F7CBE0A39.jpeg

Honestly though, what the hell does she look like.

• Haha
Reactions: 45

Moodles

Chatty Member
So she wouldn’t get dressed up the other week when they were at the German beer festival thing for her sisters birthday but she’ll go out dressed as a bloody genie. Make it make sense 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
I came on this morning to catch up with the comments, heavily pregnant, laughed so much I actually pissed myself 😫🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
I dream of the day my child calls me mummy all day long. He has speech delay so I get the occasional Mumma but it’s once in a blue moon. I dream of the day my child talks to me…like actually I really do have dreams of it and wake up heartbroken

• Heart

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Are we really expected to believe she spent £1645 on a bag, then wore it to a farm in Primark boots and coat?

Come the fuck on Fopps, at least try to be believable.

• Haha

Emsie

VIP Member
Honestly she cracks me up when she goes for a day out with her boy's 😂 and she has the smallest handbag. Is it just me carrying around water bottles and snacks in a dinosaur rucksack? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Nikki….cancer at 42, full hysterectomy and flung straight into a surgical menopause (no support around this) and 9 months on, if I over do it I get pain and swelly belly!!! Fuck off with your “breathing out belly” to get attention. Just fuck right off….obviously your shag a fon weekend didn’t work and your husband is still bored of you! The need to get strangers validation is sad, absolutely sad!!! Go screw your husband rather than eye fucking your self on the gram! And her a real life…..absolutely tragic woman. You are nearly 41 not 14!!! Again…..fuck off!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's a rigid, boring, show off cunt. She has no idea how to relate to anything, unless it involves her immediate wants. Her head is rammed so far up her own arsehole, she is incapable of appreciating anything she has around her. Always looking for better, always wanting to impress people that don't matter.

I've spent half the morning with my 3yr old playing with something as simple as a tape measure. I had it out because I've been ordering new Xmas decs for my boy and we can't bloody wait 😬🎅🌲

We were measuring his dinosaurs and putting them in size order. Some people ( like fopperbollox) may see this as a total waste of time of me sat in the house on my fat arse, still in my pjs, but we were having fun AND learning something useful. She doesn't grasp that you don't need to be out having experiences or spending money to enjoy time and get educated.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Bluesky

Chatty Member
Really really passionate about immunity? Ffs this is the first I've ever heard her talk about that 😂 Why does she lie on every bloody #ad she has? She's already hidden the likes. Also if they're that great, why was she sick the other week yet never gets ill usually?
Passionate about immunity but will drag her kids abroad during a pandemic and every soft play / kids group in warwickshire!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35