Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion- Acts 14 gushing on the gram….Nikki you look like the genie’s great gran!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
These are all snippets shes chosen to share…yet no real consistency in how she looks. Some of these barely pass as siblings never mind the same “unedited” Nicola Ryan aka Fopperholic!

50B1E3AD-514D-4948-8D20-BBDA9B115953.jpeg

7547119F-28C9-43B8-8F62-B0925149E690.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What a load or nonsense the vlog is we all now she's only does for an ad. It's like she's reading tips from a parenting book. Has nikki never heard of a toy library? guess taking the boys to the library us beneath her as she's already so cleaver.

Reactions: 15
All of a sudden she’s bothered about the environment (for an ad) after completing Amazon during all the lockdowns 😂

She can’t even get the concept right. Whirli isn’t a swapping service it’s a rental service. We’ve used it for over a year, it isnt a new thing but I’m cancelling my subscription now they’ve given money to that twit.
She’s not that bothered about the planet with amount of clothes she ‘supposedly‘ buys and keeps but we know it’s mostly sent back

Reactions: 14
This is interesting....

These two ads were released at the same time yesterday for this company...look at the stark difference between them. The other woman has about half the amount of subscribers and her engagement is not only higher, but it is more positive...her engagement is organic whereas Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is trying to force engagement and talks at people and sounds so false and like it's an effort to play with her child for ten minutes.

This company have made a mistake choosing Fopps just like everyone else #anotherfoppsadfail

edit to say: you cant see it on the screenshots but Fopps had two comments both removed and the other woman has 18 positive engaging comments

Attachments

Reactions: 16
This is interesting....

These two ads were released at the same time yesterday for this company...look at the stark difference between them. The other woman has about half the amount of subscribers and her engagement is not only higher, but it is more positive...her engagement is organic whereas Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is trying to force engagement and talks at people and sounds so false and like it's an effort to play with her child for ten minutes.

This company have made a mistake choosing Fopps just like everyone else #anotherfoppsadfail

edit to say: you cant see it on the screenshots but Fopps had two comments both removed and the other woman has 18 positive engaging comments
urgh eilidh wells is quite a one herself, she has a thread on here called maisy meow (that was once her channel name), she does a podcast with Ash Reid and someone called Lauren and boy do they like to slate tattle but yep I agree from a company point of view it makes you wonder why they choose fopps at all? clearly they do very little research or they're just handed to her via channel mum

15 likes V 51 dislikes at the moment on the vlog :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 9
urgh eilidh wells is quite a one herself, she has a thread on here called maisy meow (that was once her channel name), she does a podcast with Ash Reid and someone called Lauren and boy do they like to slate tattle but yep I agree from a company point of view it makes you wonder why they choose fopps at all? clearly they do very little research or they're just handed to her via channel mum

15 likes V 51 dislikes at the moment on the vlog :ROFLMAO:
I've never heard of her, I just searched youtube for the whirli to see who else was doing the ads as I knew Fopps would be tit in comparison and voila...she was

Reactions: 7
So Fopps is asking suggestions for meal planning! She’s been planning meals for the last 20 years

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.