Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know many or any couple that goes away every single anniversary
They have been away together more times this year then me and my partner have in ten years! But then again we don’t need to “prove” how in love we are to strangers! Very strange behaviour. They scream “unhappy relationship” to me!

Reactions: 25
🤣🤣🤣 I loved my little brown bag from Bloomingdales thought I was the bees knees taking my lunch to work with that back in the day 🤣🤣
Yes I was the same hahaha
She must of had one lol

I don’t know many or any couple that goes away every single anniversary
My sister in law n her husband always go to London on their anniversary stay at the rosewood(?) but they have money n stay for a whole weekend!
We’ve gone away once n that was our 10th anniversary back to the hotel we 1st met.

Reactions: 13
I actually recognise the unhappiness in their relationship from my previous relationship; he has definitely lost interest, and she has buried her head in sand and seeks outside attention from the gram. Going back to the same hotel as last year for anniversary screams someone couldn't be bothered, but she tries to explain it away (oh we love this hotel) when just a few weeks ago she was asking about European break ideas. Guessing he wasn't up for that. The comments about her outfits from him is actually quite sad, husbands should make you feel secure and he seems to do the opposite.
Exactly this! She’s flogging a dead horse and trying to make him look mean. Because her self worth comes from strangers on Instagram she is going to say “look all these people think I’m cool!”

He’s tolerating her at this point. It’s proper make or break time.

One of my friends had IVF and issues similar to Fopps with her first husband. She said the thing is that sex is purely for fun/showing affection etc when you know babies can’t be a product of it. Just said it changed the dynamics x

Reactions: 11
OMG....... no pics of Nicola on her own.... ! Draped around 'her man' - we get it Nicola you are SO SO IN LOVE ..... They are matchy matchy colour co-ordinated.... she's covering up herself in the big coat....... and WTF is Chris wearing - can he not afford socks ? He looks scruffy as !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
E4454AC9-D123-4849-8B7A-3EFC208B0932.jpeg
Translation: we had another night out just like we did last week. So we have not in any way lost our identities. I like to use my kids as an excuse for justifying my irrational behaviour. It might only be 1 night but it’s my third 1 night off for three weeks running.

889B9B89-7CF3-4D38-AA8F-053F032E7E8E.jpeg

Translation: I know my husband is losing interest in me. So I’m pissing on my by implying he found my high neck, skin tight dress sexy and that we shagged like rabbits. I desperately want people to believe my husband finds me sexy. I’m being passive aggressive cos I am delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'll link the dress - Chris loved it - why did he try it on later Nicola... that'd of spiced things up for you ;)

Also WTAF is this all about ? HOW CRINGE ????? Chris looks fuuuuummmmming !!! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
It’s soo cringe even tho it was taken years ago whyyy ?? Just whyyy ?? 🤣🤣🤣

and the ivy’s are beautiful and unique why hasn’t she’s shared photos of that place but shares the photos of them gazing into each other’s eyes 🤣🤣 oh dear I’m early30’s and can’t think of owt worse maybe on my wedding day but not out 🤣

Reactions: 12
Whenever I go to Birmingham we always end up twatted in Flares/Reflex on Broad Street and then a kebab on the way home ..... !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
You bought a size 10 Nikki because you are a size 10! Not because it was body con, but because that is your size. You only fit in xs when things are oversized. All there pictures always look so staged and fake and like there is no love between them, even the ones from years ago.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.