Fopperholic #87 dresses like a hooker, dresses like a Nan. All for like’s on the gram!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean - there is a WHSmith in selfirdges that you can buy anything from and you get a selfridges bag so it’s not impressive in the slightest 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Could almost understand just watching Netflix if they were in the baby stage when you are just so completely knackered that hotel rooms are dreamed of just for a full night's sleep 😂 But her miracles sleep 15hrs a night and Netflix is all they seem to do at home as it is (watching separate shows of course, not even together!) Seems like the trip away was a bit of an afterthought.

As for her mum taking the miracles yet again, I can't even be surprised anymore, it's got to be 3x a week now that we know of. I'd love to know if she even has them even a full day to herself as a 'stay at home mum', Does anyone know?

Reactions: 16
She has probably taken the huff when he told her she would be double the age of everyone else in there! Poor Chris was probably given abuse for being a tattler 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What’s the betting, she keeps her “posh” shops shopping bags n brings them out on special occasions like this to make us think she has been shopping there? If you could afford to shop in them shops you wouldn’t love supermarket n Primark clothes.
We’ve all done it, kept bags from certain shops( I have hahah) more when I was younger! I’ve got a Bloomingdales bag that I got from a friend when they were all the rage ( also got a little brown bag too) lol

Was writing this as the old thread closed.
🤣🤣🤣 I loved my little brown bag from Bloomingdales thought I was the bees knees taking my lunch to work with that back in the day 🤣🤣

• Haha
It's so boring isn't it! If i walked past somewhere that was playing good music and was out already of course go in! You can have the most fun nights that way being spontaneous, he cared more that they might be older than the crowd inside so how it might look? He's as boring as she is.
Being spontaneous on nights out in the past I've accidentally ended up at a premiere, accidentally ended up partying with the cast of Lion King, accidentally ended up in Amy Winehouse fave jazz club drinking her signature cocktail, accidentally ended up in VIP area of fabulous gay club with the most fabulous drag queens, by just letting the night take you where it may (granted this is before I had a baby, I've not been out in 2yrs😂)
I’d be in there dancing,and I’m old lolx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It's so boring isn't it! If i walked past somewhere that was playing good music and was out already of course go in! You can have the most fun nights that way being spontaneous, he cared more that they might be older than the crowd inside so how it might look? He's as boring as she is.
Being spontaneous on nights out in the past I've accidentally ended up at a premiere, accidentally ended up partying with the cast of Lion King, accidentally ended up in Amy Winehouse fave jazz club drinking her signature cocktail, accidentally ended up in VIP area of fabulous gay club with the most fabulous drag queens, by just letting the night take you where it may (granted this is before I had a baby, I've not been out in 2yrs😂)
This 🙌🏻🙌🏻🙌🏻 Agreed it’s something different a night away and they spent it in bed watching Netflix! They didn’t need to get blitz but if the music and atmosphere is good I love a good throw back music playlist….she’s tried to be relatable to parents wanting Netflix and chill but she’s missed it again and most of us would have been in the club 40’s or not Ffs what a boring couple 😩 boring “perfect” looking life

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Well yeah, my partner and I would have been too busy for a good few hours to think about Netflix and then too tired to find the remote. Body magic and all that jazz haha

They may as well have just gone out for a meal...what a waste of a night away.

because she was carrying her sausages in it

Something must have happened. maybe the other woman was calling him all night or something...
I normally pay extra for late check out etc. Why rush back if they’re at football with her mum…who shouldn’t really be running around after them.

It’s cringe really. She thinks she’s showing off an early envious lifestyle but all she has shown is.:-

She’s happy to use her mother every weekend for (the last 3 at least) to babysit despite her mother recovering from major surgery which she has never shown any concern or care for.

That she has loads of fake goods and a stash of old carrier bags as props

That her husband looks uncomfortable spending time with her or with her filming their weekend.

Her husband has told her she’s too old to go to a r&b club. However, she’s not revealed her outfit from last night so this may be the real reason. He’s ashamed to be out with her!

That she’s so restrictive she rushes back home rather than enjoy it. She’ll pass this off as being concerned for her mother…if she was she’d never have left twins with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I bet that pic of the boy's in maccies was sent to her from Mazza, no way has she picked those miracles up already and taken them out for food!

I just rewatched that clip of her saying how Chris told her they'd be twice the age of everyone in the bar she wanted to go in last night so they went to Sainsburys instead... The laughing is the most bizarre part about it as she's actually unhappy about it, but adding in this 'it's totally FINE lololol' weird fake laugh?

I'm not even sure what the aim was of that story, a genuine one would be 'this boring arse wouldn't come with me to the soul night!' Like be honest in how you feel about that and make a joke of it if needs be, don't pretend you agree as you definitely didn't and the disappointment is visible!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can’t blame Chris for not wanting to go into a club with her. We’ve seen her dancing on reels - imagine that when you’re out 🤣

• Haha
She rips Chris at every opportunity for his personality and decisions in public...no wonder his family and friends don't like her. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is currently keeping his mouth shut about it to document it all for divorce proceedings in court.

• Heart
She rips Chris at every opportunity for his personality and decisions in public...no wonder his family and friends don't like her. I wouldn't be surprised if Chris is currently keeping his mouth shut about it to document it all for divorce proceedings in court.
I actually recognise the unhappiness in their relationship from my previous relationship; he has definitely lost interest, and she has buried her head in sand and seeks outside attention from the gram. Going back to the same hotel as last year for anniversary screams someone couldn't be bothered, but she tries to explain it away (oh we love this hotel) when just a few weeks ago she was asking about European break ideas. Guessing he wasn't up for that. The comments about her outfits from him is actually quite sad, husbands should make you feel secure and he seems to do the opposite.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think he will have given her pointers before like "I think the other outfit suits you better.." but she will have ignored him (as she does with so many people), so he's probably given up saying it nicely.

Reactions: 9
They have gone back to the same place so she can go to the places she took photos outside of last year & got called out for not actually eating in them.
How disordered is she, there is nothing wrong with her figure yet she spent £35 on skims to go under her dress. I’m a size 14 & would never pay £35 to be crammed into some uncomfortable pants just to fit In a dress. How about you size up in your dress or wear your actual size. No doubt we won’t see a full length pic of said dress

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe she went out dressed as Guy Fawkes again and Chris feared that people would be scared of her.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.