Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed this, I started following Sophie Jude recently and unfollowed fopps. Sophie, I think she's a bit Marmite but she's beautiful, she looks great and is relatable. She's gained a little weight and still is stunning and looks amazing. She seems a lovely mum too to get Beautiful daughter
Sophie’s is a younger chubbier version of Fopps. She’s spoilt and lives in a house paid for by her parents while driving a Range Rover Evoque. She worked part time on beauty counters the last one being Estée Lauder…she was trying to advertise herself as a Estée Lauder Brand partner…got into a lid of tit and jumped before she was fired. She only in her mid 20’s max so Fopps looks like her mum. She hasn’t been able to keep her weight off so is now a self declared “mid size model!”

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sophie’s is a younger chubbier version of Fopps. She’s spoilt and lives in a house paid for by her parents while driving a Range Rover Evoque. She worked part time on beauty counters the last one being Estée Lauder…she was trying to advertise herself as a Estée Lauder Brand partner…got into a lid of tit and jumped before she was fired. She only in her mid 20’s max so Fopps looks like her mum. She hasn’t been able to keep her weight off so is now a self declared “mid size model!”
So Fopps has a good 15 years approx on her that makes it even more of a sad act copying her.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She has t a
Basically what Chelsea wore last night
if that’s right she hasn’t an original thought of her own. Probably expecting people to react like we did to. Chelsea last night That ship has sailed fopps you’ll look like Chelsea’s Mum in her borrowed clothes. (Sorry Chelsea’s Mum)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
She has t a
if that’s right she hasn’t an original thought of her own. Probably expecting people to react like we did to. Chelsea last night That ship has sailed fopps you’ll look like a Chelsea’s Mum in her borrowed clothes
The difference is with Chelsea her photo she’s put her bag in front because a little nervous what she’s wearing but she looks fab and has NOTHING to be ashamed off. Fopps will be there posing like she’s some sort of Victoria secret model.

Was Chris there??

I drove past and thought ooo a queue and saw the red blazer 😉
Did you see Chris

Reactions: 12
Those asda meals for one she's now pushing are crap, I slid one of the tex mex ones out of the cardboard sleeve to look at it and no joke it had 3 and a half tortilla chips in it as a portion, we were howling with laughter at it...then again that's about right for her! although we all know she just takes pictures and runs for insta content
I see she’s taken the post down about the Asda meals 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
The difference is with Chelsea her photo she’s put her bag in front because a little nervous what she’s wearing but she looks fab and has NOTHING to be ashamed off. Fopps will be there posing like she’s some sort of Victoria secret model.

Was Chris there??

Did you see Chris

I'd be very surprised it Nicola is wearing the body suit...... she's had enough opportunities to wear them and hasn't .... !! Think deep down she hasn't the confidence although she portrays she has...... she would look like mutton on an afternoon out in one of them tops - she'd of been better in fancy dress...... !!

Reactions: 8

Was Chris there??

Did you see Chris
Yep he was there x

Reactions: 3
Òò
Cant believe she hasn't got a thread of her own!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.