Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ItWasAgatha

I was thinking the other day…her taste buds must be dead!! I had to make a spag bol the other day for tea. We only (for some unknown reason) only had turkey mince in. I never buy it, I presume my other half did on one of his “let’s try be healthy food shops” so I used it. RANK. Couldn’t finish it!! I don’t know how she eats it so often 🤮🤢🤮🤢🤮

Oh not for spag bol but I actually prefer Turkey mince for chilli. I prefer white meat in general though.

Reactions: 6

1ranksenior

I went to pumpkinsrus last weekend and it was so ridiculously busy and over sold the queues were all the way around the hall and it was a huge disappointment

Reactions: 5

freakshake

VIP Member
All I have in my head is that advert now and her kids always talking like that 😆

All I have in my head is that advert now and her kids always talking like that 😆
Haha think inthe advert the cat was called Charlie but he has such a odd mouth movement when he is taking

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Off topic does anyone follow Jade Corran ? She's mid 20's really pretty, trendy... two kids about 15 months apart... she has a rave thread ... really lovely girl... xx