Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
If they really are in trouble, perhaps Chris is hanging on until after Christmas for the boys and probably move back into his Birmingham apartment during the winter with his work it would be easier for him to get time off in winter I imagine

Reactions: 7
She is only just getting round to doing a log on potty training yet reckons they have been trained for months now. More like they have only just cracked it!! I just don’t believe a word she says so no doubt it will be full of lies about how they never had accidents. All kids have accidents even after they are trained
Cant wait for them to be hit with the sickness bug it literally messed up my little boys potty training so much it’s took us two months to get him going on the toilet again and he’s still not 100%

• Haha

mooseknuckle

VIP Member
Those asda meals for one she's now pushing are crap, I slid one of the tex mex ones out of the cardboard sleeve to look at it and no joke it had 3 and a half tortilla chips in it as a portion, we were howling with laughter at it...then again that's about right for her! although we all know she just takes pictures and runs for insta content
I see she’s taken the post down about the Asda meals 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

Lalalalaaaaaa85

VIP Member
Of course it is, it's no more difficult to get them out of than a seat belt. Simply un buckle it and the impact shield slides off.
Ok so there is strap to cut? I know it’s easily unbuckled but I was talking about accidents where emergency services need to physically cut the belt for speed or if the buckle is obstructed.

As I said Cybex is a good brand so I don’t doubt they’re very safe seats. I was just wondering about the specific point about emergency services. It’s the reason we don’t have chest clips in the UK like they do in the US.

Reactions: 6

Frogfrogfrog

VIP Member
I think it’s hard to comment on the boys personalities as we only see what she wants to show in insta.

Do you think she will wear fancy dress for Oktoberfest? 🤣

On a kind of Fopps topic, has anyone bought clothes from Next recently? Have they done something to their sizes? I am normally a 10 in dresses and 12 in tops buy even I needed to size down! Fopps would have a field day! She would definitely be an 8 if not a 6!! (Based on being an 8 already!😬) run fopps run!
I've never been able to fit in next clothes as I've always been in between sizes in there, even when I lost four stone I had the same problem, if they have changed their sizing I will have to go and have a try on.

• Haha