Fopperholic #86 couldn't wait to ditch the twins, she'll spend all weekend counting syns

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get what you mean but she also gets Criticised for not giving to charity. So she can’t win. I get what you mean she obviously just took the wobble board as it was a gift. Those types of things have a lot of open end play. So the boys if they were allowed to play independently would get use from it. Those motorbikes were obviously bought for the gram to make reels and show off. Like the Bentley cars which we haven’t seen again.
She's only giving them away because we all took the piss out of her for being a mega scab and selling on all the gifted items/toys for a fiver on fb. I bet she still does on other selling sites she just hasn't been caught out yet

And it's her so I'd bet she's not doing it out of kindness, she knows she will be going back to the group so everyone will know how "generous" she's been and where the toys came from.

Reactions: 14
Same!!! X
Aaaaw this is so so ssee
What colour are her real eyes????
this is scary if you go missing how would the police be able to do a description. she's not a size 8 either!

You're earning more than Fopps I suspect babe! well done to you!!!! so tell us, do you have to have 4 bank accounts?
we would all be following if you weren't so shy!
Hahaha I dunno about that I have a small account, but I do have integrity and morals and a nice bunch of followers, fopps has taught me how not to run an account 🤣🤣 actually...I have 5 accounts but I don't have twins, that's 2 babies, so that cancels out the extra account.aaasw you are really so lovely to say that! Thank you so much it means a lot. I've had public debates with foppy in the past and don't follow her any more.. that's all I'm saying but I have had my comments to her screenshot on here before ... My proud moments 😂😂😂😂

Hahaha I dunno about that I have a small account, but I do have integrity and morals and a nice bunch of followers, fopps has taught me how not to run an account 🤣🤣 actually...I have 5 accounts but I don't have twins, that's 2 babies, so that cancels out the extra account.aaasw you are really so lovely to say that! Thank you so much it means a lot. I've had public debates with foppy in the past and don't follow her any more.. that's all I'm saying but I have had my comments to her screenshot on here before ... My proud moments 😂😂😂😂
[/QUOTE]

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I get what you mean but she also gets Criticised for not giving to charity. So she can’t win. I get what you mean she obviously just took the wobble board as it was a gift. Those types of things have a lot of open end play. So the boys if they were allowed to play independently would get use from it. Those motorbikes were obviously bought for the gram to make reels and show off. Like the Bentley cars which we haven’t seen again.
yes but Nikki Ryan Fopperholic could donate other things that they don't play with or donate the clothes that she does not wear!

Reactions: 11
On a kind of Fopps topic, has anyone bought clothes from Next recently? Have they done something to their sizes? I am normally a 10 in dresses and 12 in tops buy even I needed to size down! Fopps would have a field day! She would definitely be an 8 if not a 6!! (Based on being an 8 already!😬) run fopps run!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
On a kind of Fopps topic, has anyone bought clothes from Next recently? Have they done something to their sizes? I am normally a 10 in dresses and 12 in tops buy even I needed to size down! Fopps would have a field day! She would definitely be an 8 if not a 6!! (Based on being an 8 already!😬) run fopps run!
I've never been able to fit in next clothes as I've always been in between sizes in there, even when I lost four stone I had the same problem, if they have changed their sizing I will have to go and have a try on.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've never been able to fit in next clothes as I've always been in between sizes in there, even when I lost four stone I had the same problem, if they have changed their sizing I will have to go and have a try on.
I went there at the weekend, one pair of trousers went on fine and did up but looked shocking, second pair i sized UP (shock horror- but they were mom jeans and they are not supposed to be skin tight btw fopps) and couldn’t get them over my thighs.

So basically I’d have to size up twice just to get mom jeans on? Weird.

Reactions: 8
I went there at the weekend, one pair of trousers went on fine and did up but looked shocking, second pair i sized UP (shock horror- but they were mom jeans and they are not supposed to be skin tight btw fopps) and couldn’t get them over my thighs.

So basically I’d have to size up twice just to get mom jeans on? Weird.
The mum jeans I found ok albeit snug but I have put weight on. The top and dress were ridiculous!

Reactions: 3
This was an interesting comment. Someone asked if she had read the founder of slimming worlds book and she said no. She has gone on for years about how much she admires that woman and how she inspires her, posts her pictures of them together all the time, yet she didn’t read her book?

just shows how shallow and vapid she is. Nothing but air in her head. And Netflix. She can’t even read a book by someone she supposedly admires so much, let alone read anything else. Never seems clued up on current affairs. Never has anything to offer society. Always just interested in Z list Celebs and trashy tv. I feel for the boys, they’re never going to be taught the importance of knowledge and being well informed
43D27855-75AC-41DA-8F8A-DD1BED9ED780.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
This was an interesting comment. Someone asked if she had read the founder of slimming worlds book and she said no. She has gone on for years about how much she admires that woman and how she inspires her, posts her pictures of them together all the time, yet she didn’t read her book?

just shows how shallow and vapid she is. Nothing but air in her head. And Netflix. She can’t even read a book by someone she supposedly admires so much, let alone read anything else. Never seems clued up on current affairs. Never has anything to offer society. Always just interested in Z list Celebs and trashy tv. I feel for the boys, they’re never going to be taught the importance of knowledge and being well informedView attachment 817603
I’d left Sw when she released this book but I know all the consultants got a free copy. Pretty sure nikki would have still been a consultant in 2019. How odd she never read it?

Reactions: 16
I’d left Sw when she released this book but I know all the consultants got a free copy. Pretty sure nikki would have still been a consultant in 2019. How odd she never read it?
not on the topic of Fopps so should maybe go amd find a SW thread but can anybody confirm that for the founder of a slimming club is actually a larger lady nowadays. I mean amazing business woman but not a great advert for her club

Reactions: 7
She is only just getting round to doing a log on potty training yet reckons they have been trained for months now. More like they have only just cracked it!! I just don’t believe a word she says so no doubt it will be full of lies about how they never had accidents. All kids have accidents even after they are trained

• Heart
Reactions: 18
beige, stone, grey and cream. Who the f&ck dresses 3 year old boys in these colours?
My 2 year old would have these trashed in no time. Plus they fugly clothes anyway
My stepson would have bean juice and all sorts down it in 5 mins! We dress him in dinosaur t shirts, joggers, stuff with cars, Paw Patrol or aeroplanes on…you know colourful clothes that little boys love!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.