Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The difference between the photos she can take in front of her magic mirror (some mirrors can be very flattering!) and then stretch/edit to her hearts content, and the ones taken of her by other people in real life are very stark. It’s two different people. She’s such a fake. I wouldn’t care but it’s doing damage to young girls. And older women too actually who think they should look like that.
31AC2D17-D36F-4D8E-ADEB-7FA78F4D2E76.jpeg

Reactions: 35
The difference between the photos she can take in front of her magic mirror (some mirrors can be very flattering!) and then stretch/edit to her hearts content, and the ones taken of her by other people in real life are very stark. It’s two different people. She’s such a fake. I wouldn’t care but it’s doing damage to young girls. And older women too actually who think they should look like that.
View attachment 772498
Shes not an ugly woman at all, I don’t know why she’s filtering herself so much ! This year I’ve learnt to accept myself without filters on photos, I exchange the colours to make them pop on Lightroom sometimes but every photo her or the kids are orange, every photos proper filtered to the point you would recognises them 🤣 I’m 33 and feel so much more comfortable with less make up and I’ve gained 2 stone in the lockdowns and it’s fine it will come off and I will go to the gym but I’ll have an ice cream with the kids I’ll have the same family dinner, I’ve realised I won’t be any happier smaller I’ll still hate parts of me she needs to realise this before it’s all too late

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh Mazza I think you managed to mention most things ... though you may of missed the covid test inconvenience 🙄🙄
What's left to discuss?! She's lived every bloody moment thanks to fopperbollox, as we all have 🤣 her memories will be her chatting tit into her phone and eye bleeping herself..... same as every other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure we have a ‘food haul’ to look forward to this week now that she’s back from hols and drawing another line

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Bless them
bless them
bless them
Oh shut up and send her a text instead 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 32
The thing is Mazza will completely enable her behaviour. She’ll agree with Princess Nikki that it was just TERRIBLE that the kids club was closed and that her and Chris didn’t get their much needed couple time. She probably WILL offer to take the boys and tell them to have a break, completely justifying Nikki’s own thoughts about it all.

Nikki will be completely exhausted. A few weeks of no help from Mazza due to the operation followed by a full week of parenting 24/7. Someone else said it and it’s completely true, that’s the longest her and Chris have had those boys alone since they were born over 3 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
What's the bets next time you see a post from Nicola it will be her in the gym while the boys are dumped in the Creche..🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Well it will be twinset twit programme to get into ‘shape for the Christmas Season 🎄🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well it will be twinset twit programme to get into ‘shape for the Christmas Season 🎄🎄
Or the inevitable 40+1 celebrations we'll be subjected to in November…no big princess party last year due to lockdown so this year she’ll be making up for it no doubt 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.