Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well parenting your 2 little miracles for the first time in their lives is exhausting.She’s a loathsome narcissist

Reactions: 19
It’s discusting that she takes Pepsi max to the gym honestly her teeth and insides 🤢🤮 couldn’t think of anything worse drinking fizzy pop when working out what is wrong with her yak

Reactions: 15
It’s discusting that she takes Pepsi max to the gym honestly her teeth and insides 🤢🤮 couldn’t think of anything worse drinking fizzy pop when working out what is wrong with her yak
I don’t think she works out that hard that The bubbles in her belly. She goes as it’s an excuse to put the boys in the creche

Reactions: 21
If I saw someone at the gym with fizzy pop I’d assume they were a newbie to fitness. Any jumping about youd only take fizzy pop once!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Looks like her followers aren't overly impressed with her holiday and gym - she's losing followers by the hour again 😂 😂 😂

If she'd of shown half empty suitcases, piles of dirty washing, washing on the line then I'm sure she'd be more relatable !!

Reactions: 24
Looks like her followers aren't overly impressed with her holiday and gym - she's losing followers by the hour again 😂 😂 😂

If she'd of shown half empty suitcases, piles of dirty washing, washing on the line then I'm sure she'd be more relatable !!
she will this afternoon once she she's read it here i reckon

• Haha
I legit LOVE Pepsi Max and drink far too much of it, but.. I'd never take it to the gym? If you don't like water then have a squash? Bizarre.

Reactions: 26
With mad Mazza off her feet literally, Fopps has not visited her once .A bit of a one way affair that

Reactions: 14
With mad Mazza off her feet literally, Fopps has not visited her once .A bit of a one way affair that
She is absolutely vile to her mother (we all saw the play group video). She talks down to her and laughs at her. Only uses her for the childcare and that’s it.

Reactions: 15
Don’t forget Mazza comments on Fopps’ posts

Well we think it’s mad Mazza

Reactions: 10
She has said before she uses the gym for her own mental health (though don't forget, she said she is too positive of mind to ever deal with any mental health issues 🙄🙄) So I imagine she was desperate to escape on her own after the longed-for family holiday tit show.

Side note but how are they never bloody ill?! My sons has started Nursery and we have been ill every other week 😖 I imagine she just sends them in no matter what?

She has said before she uses the gym for her own mental health (though don't forget, she said she is too positive of mind to ever deal with any mental health issues 🙄🙄) So I imagine she was desperate to escape on her own after the longed-for family holiday tit show.

Side note but how are they never bloody ill?! My sons has started Nursery and we have been ill every other week 😖 I imagine she just sends them in no matter what?
Probably because they go to every place possible known for children they have become immune to all the bugs there is 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.