Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree. When you compare it to the likes of Alice Liveing. There is a difference between quiet and exclusive vs Fopps budget and deserted. It’s the fact Fopps lies about how wonderful her choices are!

If she’s so fancy why didn’t she book something like a tui blue for families? She’s rushed to do something without researching and paid the price.
Totally random, but this name is making my brain hurt… How do you pronounce that? Liv-ing? Live-ing? Is it a made up name? Has she actually got it wrong and she thinks her username means something it doesn’t? 🤯

Reactions: 7
She made a big point on her stories saying there are life guards there to look after them in the pool, I reckon that’s her way of saying, no I don’t go in I lay on the sun bed scrolling tattle
My sister is a professional athlete, swim teacher and life guard has been since she was first old enough to be a lifeguard, old enough to take the exams. She has saved three kids in pools in Spain during various family holidays where lifeguards and parents hadn't even noticed the child in trouble. Not as much as a thank you for any of them. Just a dirty look and storming off with the child. The parents weren't English any time but still that could still say thank you. Their English is good enough.

I am also embarrassed to say that she saved me in the sea one year when I floated right out way too far on an inflatable Life guards didn't notice until she was half way back with me.

Reactions: 10
My sister is a professional athlete, swim teacher and life guard has been since she was first old enough to be a lifeguard, old enough to take the exams. She has saved three kids in pools in Spain during various family holidays where lifeguards and parents hadn't even noticed the child in trouble. Not as much as a thank you for any of them. Just a dirty look and storming off with the child. The parents weren't English any time but still that could still say thank you. Their English is good enough.

I am also embarrassed to say that she saved me in the sea one year when I floated right out way too far on an inflatable Life guards didn't notice until she was half way back with me.
I was gonna say, I certainly wouldn’t put my trust in lifeguards especially abroad. They are not there to look after your kids. If the kids want to go in the pool then Nikki should be in there with them!!

Reactions: 19

It’s soo scary everything happens so fast! When I was younger on holiday with my mum and dad I got caught up in some waves and I couldn’t get up cos another wave would come crashing down it was so scary no one noticed and I managed to get up but this is why I don’t take my eyes of my kids why I don’t get dead down on a holiday because I am up Down up down watching them! I refuse to let them take floats in the sea, and I get in the pool with them most of the time it takes a minute for them to get into a struggle! I’d never rely on any life guard alone you’ve got to be watching your kids too !

Reactions: 14
Ladies you’re killing me 😂

the hotel genuinely is lovely. It’s clean, big staff super friendly. It’s not a cheapo holiday, we went there and granted it was high season but it wasn’t a budget break. It prob is more now it’s out of season. She honestly isn’t showing it in it’s best light and yeah lots prob closed because of the time of year.
The lifeguards spend all day preening themselves, I would not trust them to look out for my daughter.

I feel like she’s tainted my honeymoon hotel. I would go back there without a shadow of a doubt and for an AI the buffet food was lovely.
However she’s still an idiot and she should never have gone away, she didn’t need to, she just wanted to.

I’d love to be there now and be a fly on the wall 😂

Reactions: 16
Totally random, but this name is making my brain hurt… How do you pronounce that? Liv-ing? Live-ing? Is it a made up name? Has she actually got it wrong and she thinks her username means something it doesn’t? 🤯
Waiting for someone to answer. I feel like when she changed her IG name from Clean Eating Alice she said it was pronounced Living but it was so long ago I can’t remember now and it annoys me every time seeing the way it’s spelt.

Reactions: 7
Waiting for someone to answer. I feel like when she changed her IG name from Clean Eating Alice she said it was pronounced Living but it was so long ago I can’t remember now and it annoys me every time seeing the way it’s spelt.
I think it’s pronounced Liv-ing, sure I saw something on her channel once. Love her anyway 😍

Reactions: 3
It's actually a bit tit to come on here and say a £2500 holiday is cheap and wouldn't be good. Get what you pay for etc.

£2500 is alot of money to most. Some people on here probably can't even afford to take a holiday that costs so much.

And I know its in the context of Nikki pretending to be more well off but actually some of the messages haven't been and have just been slagging off a 'low budget holiday'.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
It's actually a bit tit to come on here and say a £2500 holiday is cheap and wouldn't be good. Get what you pay for etc.

£2500 is alot of money to most. Some people on here probably can't even afford to take a holiday that costs so much.

And I know its in the context of Nikki pretending to be more well off but actually some of the messages haven't been and have just been slagging off a 'low budget holiday'.
I 100% agree with this, although it's slagging off Nikki, it can be really insulating to say a 2k is low budget. I know I did laugh and say she's on a piss budget but it's unfair.

Reactions: 15
Nikki’s filming of this holiday has painted the resort in a really bad light. £2500 is a substantial amount but you could look at this holiday two ways: 1) that’s what you get for £2500 or 2) they well over paid! Never would I think that’s a bargain or that’s what you pay for a great hotel. I doubt she’ll ever have any holidays gifted after this.

Reactions: 9
Nikki’s filming of this holiday has painted the resort in a really bad light. £2500 is a substantial amount but you could look at this holiday two ways: 1) that’s what you get for £2500 or 2) they well over paid! Never would I think that’s a bargain or that’s what you pay for a great hotel. I doubt she’ll ever have any holidays gifted after this.
I went away for a week, the pair of us, super luxury hotel, fair enough only b and b and all inc would make make want to die inside (no shame on anyone but I love strolling and picking random funny little restaurants and browsing menus and seeing what other places have etc.. plus i like to support the locals and their businesses too,), but a week in a 5 star hotel, breakfast in , flights (they were 100 for the pair of us- bargain) and was well less than a grand. We shopped around, got deals and had an amazing week away in an amazing hotel, we spent probably another grand on food, drink and goodies and gifts going about but it was a week of indulgence for less than 2k. We both have good jobs but I wouldn't call it a budget week away. I do think she was fleeced. Yeah she's got the boys there but they took the piss with them and the price of the holiday.

Do I feel for her...do I duck 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
Our neighbors just booked an extra half term break to benidorm for £155 each in oct for 5 nights all inclusive including flights at half term, that I would say is budget. £2k+ is not budget I will add Leicestershire half term is always a week before the rest of the country

Reactions: 9
What is the hotel name? She really isn’t selling it at all!!!
I’d say what she’s spent is the cheaper end of that kind of holiday, I’d say for someone that spends so much on everything else a place like this would be beneath her (in her opinion) I’m sure it’s fine though as at the same time she defo wouldn’t be seen to be doing to a dive!

Reactions: 8
I don't think it's necessarily people saying £2k is a cheap holiday (although i wish I could find one for that price next summer! 😂) , it's just not what you'd expect from a family who make out they have money and swan around like celebrities.

They apparently spend £800 on trainers, have range rovers, designer bags etc. In my opinion it's just shown that the life she portrays is not real, they don't have money, they live on credit/refunds and buy knock off stuff from the market.

Reactions: 28
I don't think it's necessarily people saying £2k is a cheap holiday (although i wish I could find one for that price next summer! 😂) , it's just not what you'd expect from a family who make out they have money and swan around like celebrities.

They apparently spend £800 on trainers, have range rovers, designer bags etc. In my opinion it's just shown that the life she portrays is not real, they don't have money, they live on credit/refunds and buy knock off stuff from the market.
I was just about to say the same. Personally I would go to any hotel as long as it was family friendly, clean and safe, I think people are slagging her off as she likes to make out she’s a cut above and has all the designer gear. As people have said, a typical family resort holiday for a couple of grand (which many of us would be more than happy with) doesn’t really fit the image she desperately tries to portray.

Reactions: 23

Yes that’s exactly how I see it! It’s budget for this lifestyle she portrays. If I was spending like she does then I would expect a £5k plus holiday. It just shows they are not as well off as they make out!

Reactions: 20

She likes to portray a certain lifestyle like so many of them. She won’t admit that certain range rovers are less expensive than Ford or Peugeot 4x4s. It’s all a facade. And the wise amongst us see right through it.

Reactions: 17
Normally I'd feel sorry for a family who'd not had a holiday for ages due to Covid, and then ended up at the place Fopps has gone to. But in Fopps' case I have no sympathy whatsoever. She hasn't gone without anything during Covid, apart from not getting her hair done. It serves her right that she's having a crap time.

Having said that, I think the hotel would be great for most families, yknow, the ones who love spending time together, eating all the chips and chocolate cake, mucking around in the pool, throwing naptimes and routine to the wind and just loving life. Its just Fopps who is miserable because she wanted 5* luxury so she could brag about it. I don't think she knows how to be happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Exactly this the cheaper I can get a holiday the better the difference is I don’t try to portray a different lifestyle to what I have

Reactions: 8
Normally I'd feel sorry for a family who'd not had a holiday for ages due to Covid, and then ended up at the place Fopps has gone to. But in Fopps' case I have no sympathy whatsoever. She hasn't gone without anything during Covid, apart from not getting her hair done. It serves her right that she's having a crap time.

Having said that, I think the hotel would be great for most families, yknow, the ones who love spending time together, eating all the chips and chocolate cake, mucking around in the pool, throwing naptimes and routine to the wind and just loving life. Its just Fopps who is miserable because she wanted 5* luxury so she could brag about it. I don't think she knows how to be happy.
Didn’t they have a holiday in America last year just as travel restrictions were progressing? I remember them worrying about getting back. She has sacrificed absolutely nothing over the last 18 months and while I don’t begrudge that to anyone, don’t try and lay the sob story to justify how badly you need a holiday when there’s people in desperate circumstances in the world who would do anything for a seat on a plane coming to the UK right now.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.