Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wearesailing13

Bet Chris wouldn’t be allowed to go for lunch alone. They are such a weird family, never seen anything like it 😑

Reactions: 25

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I knew they went there for the kids clubs I bet she is gutted

Bet she’s booked mazza in for Tuesday

• Haha

Missy92

I can’t believe the only reason the boys would go to the mini disco would be if they had a late nap?! Why can’t they stay up late even if they don’t nap, they’re 3 not babies 🤦🏼‍♀️

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Surely the day after you get back you start washin go food shoppin! Not go to the gym!
Just comig to say the same...... Day after a family holiday for me the last thing on my mind would be going to the gym... it would ensuring all the washing, drying, ironing was done and food shop done (she can't say it was delivered as she lives on an exclusive estate ;).... she's so fucking tragic and I can't believe she's in the gym with fizzy pop ? She basically has all the gear and no idea about healthy lifestyle ..... even me a relative fattie knows how to eat better than her !!

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Thread suggestion #85 palms off the kids as soon as she gets off the plane, give it up Nikki, you put yourself to shame!

Newmumontheblock

It’s worth noting that she has been seen that vile dress before multiple times but we have yet to see any of the lace under wear, panic buy dresses or Alexandra McQueens!

Jemi85

VIP Member
It’s such a shame isn’t being that plastic and controlling you can’t just let yourself go and enjoy it!
I feel like her holiday as been the biggest eye opener. All the things we knew seem to have been confirmed.
Absolutely. Sometimes I feel like an absolute twat for being on here but do you know what? We’re right. We can’t all be wrong. We have them absolutely sussed and they know it. That’s why they hate Tattle so much.

• Heart

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Why can’t see buy a real leather jacket that will last years therefore won’t “need” to get a new one every year

Oheck79

I totally get wanting to go abroad….I’m desperate to. But seeing how depressingly quiet and boring her holiday looks im pleased I’ve waited.
But it’s so sad for the travel industry.

• Heart

Jemi85

VIP Member
Ooooh you can imagine how high tensions are right now 🤣 Grim weather and nowhere to escape from her little miracles. Be surprised if they aren’t on the verge of divorce by the time they get home 🤣

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Looks like her followers aren't overly impressed with her holiday and gym - she's losing followers by the hour again 😂 😂 😂

If she'd of shown half empty suitcases, piles of dirty washing, washing on the line then I'm sure she'd be more relatable !!

Reactions: 24