Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
8BA760E3-1A65-4D19-BF3E-46AB3E4357BD.png

why even post this? She’s such a liar. Maybe cos she has no emotional attachment to them and treats them with less affection most teachers have towards their pupils.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Sliceofcake

VIP Member
Imagine going on holiday for the week…. First thing I know I would do is clear the washing … get a food shop maybe see my family too ?

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Bit creepy that she's posted those pics. Think it's only because she's been reading here again - Hi 👋🏻 we see you!

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Oh she's a funny one is Eve the Montassori teacher.... does she not realise Nicola is a lazy... thick bint... teacher training would require hard work.... commitment... intelligence.... compassion... patience and understanding... all of which she is severely lacking.......🙄🙄🙄

And who the fuck refers to family pic as absolutely ravishing 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🙈🙈

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Buggeroff

VIP Member
She really does live a champagne lifestyle lemonade budget.
£2k for all inclusive isn’t much and you can tell it’s a bit of a budget hotel.
Yet she buys tones of clothes but we reckon she returns them all. She buys McQueen shoes yet we haven’t seen them since. She won’t buy herself new titties. I think this holiday speaks a lot.
She isn’t keeping up with her insta huns on this holiday

• Haha

Laine33

No pics or stories of Nikki in the pool during the whole holiday?? She’s such a bundle of fun!!

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She has to be trolling us, she’s said on her Q & A if you struggle to communicate your needs with your partner you can send a voice note! 🤣🤣🤣 Which psycho sends their partner (or anyone?) a voice note. Nikki of course, we all remember her bitchy voice notes. Is the person who received the horrible voice note from Nikki sent still here among us?

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
She’s posted something on her stories about losing shoes, toys and arm bands? I take it that’s the boys who have lost those things? If they’ve both lost all that stuff then it’s pretty clear they’re not being very well supervised!

Mancnet

VIP Member
The daft thing is that if she didn't constantly brag about everything and try to portray a perfect life no one would bat an eye at where she's gone on holiday. Stop being a dickhead Fopps and then you wouldn't get this backlash!

As someone says no one who spends £800 on trainers would only spend £2000 on a holiday. It just goes to show the purchases are all for show and their whole life is on credit.

Re the new office, if Chris is using the garage conversion what are they using the old office for? All of her coats maybe?!

• Heart

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Those 'designer' shirts on the boys

How can a self proclaimed shopperholic get it so wrong. They are so tacky.

Also no talky stories/selfies with her tacky shades on today. #tackysunglasseswatch

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I don't think it's necessarily people saying £2k is a cheap holiday (although i wish I could find one for that price next summer! 😂) , it's just not what you'd expect from a family who make out they have money and swan around like celebrities.

They apparently spend £800 on trainers, have range rovers, designer bags etc. In my opinion it's just shown that the life she portrays is not real, they don't have money, they live on credit/refunds and buy knock off stuff from the market.
I was just about to say the same. Personally I would go to any hotel as long as it was family friendly, clean and safe, I think people are slagging her off as she likes to make out she’s a cut above and has all the designer gear. As people have said, a typical family resort holiday for a couple of grand (which many of us would be more than happy with) doesn’t really fit the image she desperately tries to portray.

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Does anybody know what hotel she is in? That story needs reporting, how dare she film and post on her open SM page, a group of strangers! She doesn’t know any bodies story and has no right not to respect privacy.

Her absolutely dying of laughter because she can't dress herself properly..talk abt simple things pleasing simple minds..👀🙊 what a twat...🙄

• Haha