Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Why does it look like they are the only children there 😑 the poor woman will have to entertain these two brats now all holiday 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Notothefakes

VIP Member
Sorry just here to laugh that they can’t leave their precious boys at the kids club 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
The only reason they booked there I’m sure and they can’t leave them 😂😂😂😂😂😃😂😂 pack your bags now and go home back to the gym crèche love.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I'm sure the hotel and actual place is fine, I wouldn't turn my nose up at it as such. I'm just howling with laughter thinking about fopper bragger bollox absolutely fuming her implants off at how crap and boring she's finding it. I'm just thinking back to her previous holiday vlogs and how much she showed off! Not quite the same now is it dear. We all said these days were coming for these two selfish, posing twunts. Couldn't happen to a nicer family 😜

P.s they are clearly as not as well off as they like to make out as even someone like Being Robbo managed a holiday to Jamaica 🤣

• Haha

Sweetbutpsycho

VIP Member
She's absolutely trolling us all with her Q&A 🤣🤣🤣🤣 the boys were so good on the plane, ask for advice don't give, we jointly pay the bills ... fuck off 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Exactly, who in their right mind would go up to strangers on a plane during a globel pandemic no less (yes Nikki Covid is still a thing, not that you'd know!!!) to say how uhhhhhmazzzzzzing her two babies were 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Just watched her stories. That child will hear the disappointment in his mother's voice as she talks about his hair and not understand why, just believe he did something wrong 😔 Add in the blatent favouritism towards blondebrat and you've got an unhappy child there. I'm no expert I'm a #first time mum 😉, but I know what I remember as a little child, so have to be really careful how you speak to them. Pretty sad really, no wonder he plays up.

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Who reckons the boys will be shipped round to Mazzas tonight, even if she’s still on crutches or not.
If she mentions it, it'll be "They've missed the boys so so so so sooo much that we thought let's drop them round as a surprise, the boys love them it's soooo cuuuute, we are SUCH a close family and I love my miracles soooo much and miss them anytime we're apart. Anyway we'll be back to collect them next Thursday" 😘

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
So she now admits Twinset Twats plan is not long term - aka - not sustainable? And yet she was happily hawking it, lying away saying it's amazing, easy, filling, great value at £600 and making her 'penny swipe ups' or getting her a free (sorry PR sample) plan. Great for her poor followers who listened to her bullshit advice who are now out £600 each without much to show from it. But oh well, Nikki made her referral fees and gained even more of an eating disorder than before. Shameless!

• Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
Oh wow her shoe choices get worse and worse 🤢🤢🤢🤢 I don't understand! I know we all have different tastes and stuff... but I never look at her footwear and go "oooh they're nice

🤢🤢🤢

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Exactly, who in their right mind would go up to strangers on a plane during a globel pandemic no less (yes Nikki Covid is still a thing, not that you'd know!!!) to say how uhhhhhmazzzzzzing her two babies were 🤥
No one would, utter crap! I just took my son to see family in Jersey (FYI great little trip if anyone wants a staycation with nice empty beaches, 40 min flight, free covid test on arrival and hardly any cases on the island) the plane was full, my little boy was smiling at everyone but no ones sat chatting to strangers in a pandemic.

Edit: That bank account comment has really annoyed me! Clearly trying to appear more successful/well off than she is. No need for her to have a business account surely? You usually have to pay for those anyway. She is just trying to be her usual brag-a-holic self. Her social accounts cannot make more than what, £8-10k a year max and that's being very bloody generous?

Last edited:
  • Heart

kat_g

Anyone else still not over the fact she picked two names which are half the same?! It’s like she was thinking of one name and couldn’t decide between the two so just used both instead of thinking of something different for the second twin! I remember reading her birth announcement with the names, in the days I actually followed her and liked her and thought ahhhh she’s had the babies and then just thought wtf with the names 🤣🙈

• Haha
  • Sad

Misssj80

VIP Member
No fucker asked if she was a teacher, no one. She has said this before that people think she is a teacher or that she should be one.