Fopperholic #84 Boy's birthday was kept low key because no one gave her stuff for free

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn't Chris going abroad somewhere for a golf school thing soon... I bet Fopps will be tagging along and that will be the mini break they just couldn't get out of/couldn't possibly take the boys with them on 🤔
Remember the locker room😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is it always about looks with her? I also feel uncomfortable her posting pictures of someone else’s daughter for her thousands of followers to see. I hope she got her parents consent!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Set up photoshoot to show the boys wore hats yet every story she posted they had no hats and no tops on mostly in the pool etc 🙄

900 likes and 22 comments on this post well done Nikki keep up the great work 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Set up photoshoot to show the boys wore hats yet every story she posted they had no hats and no tops on mostly in the pool etc 🙄

900 likes and 22 comments on this post well done Nikki keep up the great work 👍
I’m surprised she didn’t make a comment on their tans this time 😂 although fopps looks like they need to see the sun 😂

Reactions: 14
She did a crap job of researching the hotel they went to. No kids club for toddlers & dinner not till 8 yeah that’s super family friendly! Why if you are all inclusive would you then go out for dinner as much as they did (also looked like they took the kids to a pizza place on a diff eve)

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Tbh in my experience I’ve only ever gone all inclusive for the booze not the food 🤣🤣 no foodie would ever go all inclusive, kids or not

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Is she seriously back in the gym again this morning ?!!!!!
Thought exactly the same, but it’s probably the only oportunity she has to able to sack off her little miracles if her mother still isn’t fit. She’ll be having nervous twitches now she’s been with them far too much, it’s like the opposite of withdrawal! 🤣 Not to worry Fopps, just hang on in there for another 20 odd hours then you can take them to nursery. She’s probably counting down the minutes. Bet the staff won’t see her for dust tomorrow morning! 💨

Reactions: 15
Mazza is probably hobbling around doing her holiday washing and looking after 2 miracles whilst she pretends she’s lifting 14kg dumbbells in the gym eye bleeping her own reflection in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she ate out a lot because she didn’t actually like the food. It would all be buffer she’s hate it

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.