Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

theeyeroller

VIP Member
Of course they need “separate space” to sleep away from the boys. Arseholes. I don’t think I would want my young kids in a different room from me in a strange place? 🤷🏼‍♀️ We went to Blackpool in the summer and it was one room with 2 double beds so I had to sleep with my youngest and my husband slept with my eldest (they would’ve wound each other up if they were in the same bed!). That’s just what you do as parents. My kids thought it was a great adventure!

Edited to add she is an absolute sleep Nazi with her late naps and her putting the boys to sleep early. They’re on holiday! I bet she would leave them sleeping locked in the room by themselves and go for dinner in peace if she thought she’d get away with it!

Reactions: 22

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
I’m on a weekend away, my daughter is with my parents, first sleep over since Feb 2020!! My parents brought us this break as a Christmas present as thought we needed a break after my cancer treatment l!
Guess what Nikki, none of my weekend has gone on SM, I have MESSAGED any mum, on my phone! Not communicated via SM as we are not 13!!!!
Obviously no Chris, your holiday is shit, your relationship is cracking but of course your bubble is perfect!!!!!!

• Heart

Realslimshady

Had anyone spotted her latest post on FB? The caption 'my world...'. the last picture is of her on her own! Just delete the ones of the boys Nikki we know you are your world!!😃

• Haha

Newmumontheblock

Well weather looks fucking awful! The sky is grey and over cast, Chris isn’t in the water (always a tell tale sign when adults don’t get in) and the water looks cold.

also looks like a mega popular resort sorry I mean ghost town!! 👻
2459D5A6-5371-4AF7-878C-65B3E43EFAA9.jpeg

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
View attachment 769190
why even post this? She’s such a liar. Maybe cos she has no emotional attachment to them and treats them with less affection most teachers have towards their pupils.
That's the first time I've heard her describe a holiday with kids as difficult. Yes Pricki it fucking can be when you don't have your parents picking up the slack, and you are lucky to have only just discovered this as they turn three! Just goes to show every other holiday her mother has been looking after the miracles both whilst Chavvy and Pob live as they please.

Happy Drawing the Line day...have fun between now and 2:30pm

You're welcome tattle biatches x

• Haha

Pinklady567

VIP Member
Are they the only ones there? 😂😂 only two kids at the mini disco!! Just goes to show people are not travelling due to covid!!

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
We should fly through this thread with the holiday coming! Can't wait for the posed pics in some godawful outfit and the wrong shoes, the 10000 bikini shots claiming how insecure she is "look at my 0.5mm of loose skin that I've got" (and edited down) and the filtered happy family pics, whilst the miracles are in kids club 24/7. Anyone think the holiday is gonna be so so so uhhhhmaaaazing? And let's face it, even if it's a total shit show she'll never tell...But we'll see it 🤭

Uhhhhhmazing

I just have no words! My friend Jayde! 🤦🏻‍♀️ She’s not your friend you both just have twin boys! Her voice goes deep when she talks?!! And those float things look ridiculous!! My daughter is 3 months younger than her boy’s 😉 we are off to Majorca in a few weeks tine she won’t be wearing one. I will be in there with her not using a float as a babysitter and if she’s in the deep pool she will be using a noodle to float with me in there with her #makingmemories !!!! She’s a twat end of!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
What I don't get is that they are helicopter parents at home yet on holidays the boys are left to their own devices so much so that they have lost belongings??? Most parents are more careful on holiday than home, Nikki Ryan Fopperholic is more careless.

What must her in laws think of her in her underwear in public at a children's disco? Let alone Chris' business partner and customers. Would love to know what they think I wish one was on Tattle

Soggyfeetsummer

Chatty Member
Maybe she is taking proper time off from her hectic job and has put her phone away for a few days….nah who am I kidding…it’s raining, it’s grim and she is hating it all so will get some faked photos to say how great it is and will post them to show how ‘rich’ and ‘stooning’ she is to lord it over people….

• Haha
I have alot of Dutch friends and would say without a doubt the English language and grammar of the Dutch family is more likely to be better than that of Nikki Ryan Fopperholic.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those posed pics on the wall 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Does she honestly think that being a teacher automatically makes you good with children? 😄 maybe she should look up her old sw mate - enjoying being Emma, because she can't stand her own kids, prefers going to the prom of her students on her Mat leave...

Why does she always pretend there was some sort of mini crisis to make herself sound relatable and fun. Dickhead 🙄😄