Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Awkwardmam

Chatty Member
Oh dear! Could not have happened to a nicer person! Hahahahahah!

we love our holidays and pre Covid would do 2 longhaul a year. Always went AI if going to the Caribbean and boy do they know how to do AI. The good hotels have multiple restaurants to choose from, waiter service to your sun bed and a butler turn down service every evening. Her holiday looks like it was in the bargain basement bin in Poundland! She must be gutted she has nothing to brag about! That room is not my definition of a suite either’ looks like a self catering apartment in the club 18-30 era!!
This is one of my most cringe moments but also slightly proudest. ( don’t really tell anyone as it is a bit cringe) Daughter went to magaluf with friends at 18. Called me and was quite miffed to say ‘you’ll never believe this. No one even came to unpack our cases’!! And that is why fopps im
Not jealous of your holiday. It looks pants.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Jemi85

VIP Member
Apologising because she can’t film the other pool because there’s other children there…firstly she usually doesn’t give a shit about filming other people’s children and uploading it to thousands of strangers (bots) and secondly, why does she think anyone is interested in this crap?! Put your phone down, stop filming everything and try yo enjoy your rubbish holiday you complete sad act
Exactly. I don’t even film my own kids on holiday doing mundane stuff, so I definitely don’t want to see hers. It’s all to prove that she’s having an uhmaaaaaazing time guyyyyyyyys 🙄

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I bet she booked the dates she did because it was significantly CHEAPER than the week of the boys actual birthday. This was meant to be their birthday present, the reason she didn't bother doing anything at home, so she's shot herself in the foot by trying to cut corners because everything is SHUT🤣🤣🤣 she should have just stayed home because I don't see how this is different from anything they do at home when they're dragged out every single day!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
We can all look out on Sunday... looks like she's making another bullshit vlog or reel about how to lose weight after you've been on holiday 🙄🙄🙄 she's going to bless us with her action plan apparently. Can't wait for this brand new information 😴

• Haha

Realslimshady

I can't get over she has dumped the boys to go to the gym over the last 2 days (either with Mad Mazza or the creche) but then the day they go to nursery she doesn't go to the gym!! Great to see where the priorities lie Nicola!

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a song called 'short dick man'? 😄 it was from the early nineties. For some reason I've been reminded of it 🤔

• Haha

theeyeroller

VIP Member
I would love to be invisible and see what she’s like at the airport, on the plane, on the drive to the hotel and day to day on the holiday. If she’s as awful on Instagram when she knows loads of people are watching she must be a hundred times worse in real life, and going on holiday can be quite stressful which will surely bring it out more. I bet she’s an absolute cow to the boys and Chris. Either that or she’ll just pretend they don’t exist 🤣. She’s clearly struggling with them at the moment as she’s used to getting so much help from her mum so it’s a shock to her system not having that. Imagine she had no nursery, a husband who worked away or who refused to be dragged along to every outing and she actually had a real job? She would be a wreck!

• Heart

Crisp_Sandwich

View attachment 770679
Why did she not crop this poor woman just walking by out the pic! She’s so disrespectful of others privacy x

View attachment 770683
Jesus wept she’s got puffy face abs ankles. Those armed aren’t the guns 💪 she normally flashes

View attachment 770688
popped on to say - I think the carbs found Fopps… you know when you’ve hit the all inclusive a bit too hard when even your elbows look puffy 🤣prepare for some mega slimming posts on her return. All speedy veg, lean protein and calorie counting… she will be chugging back the grenade bars and protein yogurt telling us how gorrrrgeous it is within days😆😆

• Haha

OhDearFords

Chatty Member
I am really enjoying this particular Fopps chapter at the moment. I can't believe she's already created a 'Spain' reel, she's only been there two days and she's still there!! Glad to see she's spending time on what matters on holiday. And why would you buy one massive really cool pool float and one smaller crappy one when you have two kids exactly the same age? Mine are 5 years apart and I'd still buy them something that looked equal ish. She's so weird!

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
Caption this.....

How's this for a caption fopps?

' how are your moles looking bro, mine's all ragged looking around the middle'

' mine's bleeding'

• Sad
  • Haha

Crazymummy

Chatty Member
I just can’t believe how awful she is being to Grayson…. It’s not his fault he doesn’t like his hair being cut.

my 3.5 year old doesn’t so I only get it cut when he is starting to look like boris Johnson. Then I tell them to cut it so it lasts a while. He sits on my lap and screams blue murder and cry’s. I feel awful so I don’t make him do it that often!

ps. Great title!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
These insta huns are a right bunch of sad acts... never known anyone to post so much on a family time holiday!

Fopperbollox has gone from nothing to overkill, she's so desperate to prove what an uhmaazing time they're having 🙄 she'll also be trying to get a freebie.

The amount of time she's spent on her phone she may as well have stayed at home. How annoying for Chris it must be!

The photos are all staged and rigid and I still can't stand the faces Lawson pulls. Grayson barely seems to smile he always looks pissed off. Reminds me of Emily Norris and her fake, performing seals - the moment is never genuine!