Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparkle87

VIP Member
Instead of spending her money on a new pair of tits she could sort her bulbus nose out 😏

I'm sorry I'm a horror I know and I don't usually comment on people's appearances like that but she is a twat so 😑 apologizes 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 23

honey&lemon

VIP Member
Oh my god. I like a bit of leopard print. As in maybe shoes or a bag or something with a black outfit for example.

not fucking head to toe. Is she trying to look like an actual leopard? She looks at least 50
1ACB5F1E-592C-4344-AFCC-09598E9FDF5C.jpeg

• Haha

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
She's shown more on her stories about this hotel more than she did for that 1 minute reel of the bloody gifted holiday ! Who really on her followers is THAT interested.... she's not exactly selling it..... and it sounds like it's going horribly wrong..... couldn't happen to a nicer person ;) x

• Haha

Ellsbells123

VIP Member
Wearing them out so they go to bed early….like they don’t go to bed early enough?? Poor boys will be in bed for 2pm!! And guys….her house is empty from the early hours of tomorrow morning, great telling the world that!

• Wow
  • Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
Ooooh you can imagine how high tensions are right now 🤣 Grim weather and nowhere to escape from her little miracles. Be surprised if they aren’t on the verge of divorce by the time they get home 🤣
It just looks like another day another park but this one's got a pool 🙄 Those two kids won't be easily entertained as they're so used to daily trips to every class/park/soft play going, I bet they're asking for more toys already and will get bored of the rainy pool. I say this as my toddler plays with a cardboard box and twig he brought in from the garden 😂 (don't feel sorry for him, he gets plenty of love, attention and things to play with!)

• Heart

Mancnet

VIP Member
She thinks it makes her relatable having lunch alone and bragging about it when yet again she fails to hit the mark. Holidays should be relaxing and going with the flow, we just eat lunch when and where we fancy (together). She must be so uptight all of the time. And definitely she's gone to the restaurant for a salad rather than have a burger and fries at the pool!!

• Heart

theeyeroller

VIP Member
A lacy bodysuit (that should be underwear) with fake boobs hanging out is inappropriate for a night with your toddlers at a family hotel! She always gets it so wrong. Again acting like she doesn’t have kids. Most of us think about what clothes we wear to run about after our kids, which for me means nothing low cut I can fall out of and sensible ish footwear. Another thing that suggests she doesn’t get too involved with her kids!

freakshake

VIP Member
She will say it was all designed round the little miracles Family Friendly Family Fun but it’s all gone a bit tits up for her but hey Fopps you’ve got it exclusively to yourselves bet they chuck her the keys on the last day and ask her to switch the lights out and lock up on her way out. I will think about you Old Fopps next week when I’m in the Canaries in my 5* Hotel (I’m not bragging) with Butler Service bringing me my drinks round the infinity pool 😉

• Heart
  • Haha
Hope she realises that this is one of their last holidays during term time for 12 years. Last time for it being cheap and she will hate it when it's busy and she has to holiday with the rif raf (ie normal relatable people)

• Heart

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I hope I'm wrong here but Nikki clearly isn't maternal and probably never wanted kids but saw there was an opportunity to create content and gain more followers on the back of an ok but no longer booming Instagram page by going through the IVF process- a struggle means relatable, relatable means followers and followers mean ££££. She's literally gone through the process, I feel, for the gram, and now that her little career idea has failed and her 2 cashcows haven't given her the career she wanted she's stuck with 2 burdens she can't get rid of, stuck in a life she chose for all the wrong reasons and now there no way out! Lol.

• Heart

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I don’t believe she went out with “new friends” where’s the pics of them?! She shares EVERYTHING! Your not telling me they met up with other people and didn’t take any pics?! Or pics of the food?! She is a “foodie” after all!
I’ve never known anyone to go abroad and spend so much time sharing mundane shit! Put your phone away and enjoy your holiday! Clearly not having any fun if she’s time to film boring stories for strangers.

• Heart

swipeupqueen

Chatty Member
Her cackle has obviously cleared out the pool area 🤷‍♀️

I would absolutely hate to be the only people around the pool, nothing better than a people watch on holiday.

Aw doesn't flopps look lovely by the pool today

Attachments

• Haha

freakshake

VIP Member
Bet her first post when she gets there is thanking to fabulous Jet 2 staff personally each by name as they were so so so kind to her little miracles and how everyone on the plane thought they were so so so cute 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick

caz272

Chatty Member
Fopps and petite knob are finding this parenting lark hardwork.The resort looks as dead as Fopps personality

sbeg77

Chatty Member
I imagine she asked Chris if they could move hotels (earlier in the week) and she's been told no. Remember she was hoping to go to the Maldives (when Jordan Banjo and his partner were there)? This Torremolinos holiday is a far cry from that.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
Oh Mazza.... of course you like the pic of daddy and his boys 🙄🙄... but you think they look relaxed ? Really? Even the kids look like they are forcing a smile 😂😂
Jesus she writes like a child ‘I like the one of the boys with daddy and the one of all 4 of you and all of them’. Sorry what?!

Also wearing a polyester bodysuit in hot temperature - no thanks!

honey&lemon

VIP Member
I also don’t buy that someone said that to her. She has definitely said before that someone said she should be a teacher.

Personally, as wonderful as teachers are, I wouldn’t want people thinking that I behave like one around my own children. She’s just so regimented and relies on internet ‘experts’ to tell her how to parent.

Also, if it didn’t happen, which I suspect it didn’t, I wonder what Chris makes of her constant social media lies? Surely he must notice? I would not be comfortable with my partner being able to lie so easily and often.