Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Salmonshirt

VIP Member
I’m sure we have a ‘food haul’ to look forward to this week now that she’s back from hols and drawing another line

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Newmumontheblock

Oh dear! Could not have happened to a nicer person! Hahahahahah!

we love our holidays and pre Covid would do 2 longhaul a year. Always went AI if going to the Caribbean and boy do they know how to do AI. The good hotels have multiple restaurants to choose from, waiter service to your sun bed and a butler turn down service every evening. Her holiday looks like it was in the bargain basement bin in Poundland! She must be gutted she has nothing to brag about! That room is not my definition of a suite either’ looks like a self catering apartment in the club 18-30 era!!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I bet Mazza is having a wonderful time convalescing after her op..no annoying daughter and her brats getting dumped at hers at any given opportunity! I have boys (3 of them) and holidays are all about us being together- I love spending my time with my husband and them just relaxing and enjoying no routine and everyone having fun…teamwork makes the dream work n all that! what exactly does a family holiday mean to her?

I just thought If she’s finding it hard with them all being together why not take one off for a milkshake or ice cream and Chris take the other one. I always remember me and my dad going off for a treat and my mum and sister. Kept it fresh and bir of space

Laine33

Apologising because she can’t film the other pool because there’s other children there…firstly she usually doesn’t give a shit about filming other people’s children and uploading it to thousands of strangers (bots) and secondly, why does she think anyone is interested in this crap?! Put your phone down, stop filming everything and try yo enjoy your rubbish holiday you complete sad act
Just came on here to say this - when has she ever worried about filming other people’s children? She just wants us to think it’s busy when it’s not!! 🤣🤣🤣

Mancnet

VIP Member
I still don’t get why when they were babies she was dressing them like teenagers and now when they need accessible clothes for toilet training she’s got them in baby style dungarees?!

• Haha

Eye_roll_central

VIP Member
I’m so happy it was closed for under 5’s 😂😂
She’s so fucking weird, or maybe I’m weird because I don’t want my son to go in any kids clubs when we go away?
Not weird at all I feel the same!! I couldn’t relax if my toddlers weren’t with me when abroad!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It’s discusting that she takes Pepsi max to the gym honestly her teeth and insides 🤢🤮 couldn’t think of anything worse drinking fizzy pop when working out what is wrong with her yak
I don’t think she works out that hard that The bubbles in her belly. She goes as it’s an excuse to put the boys in the creche

Scullybob

VIP Member
Normally I'd feel sorry for a family who'd not had a holiday for ages due to Covid, and then ended up at the place Fopps has gone to. But in Fopps' case I have no sympathy whatsoever. She hasn't gone without anything during Covid, apart from not getting her hair done. It serves her right that she's having a crap time.

Having said that, I think the hotel would be great for most families, yknow, the ones who love spending time together, eating all the chips and chocolate cake, mucking around in the pool, throwing naptimes and routine to the wind and just loving life. Its just Fopps who is miserable because she wanted 5* luxury so she could brag about it. I don't think she knows how to be happy.

• Heart

Dontmissmuch

VIP Member
Only just seeing her stories - did she really compare nolongerfaveson as 'dumb & dumber'... what an absolute fucking cunt she is...... !

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
It’s 10am in Spain and she’s showing a her view. Yet how many sun beds are empty 😂 normally you have to get up at crack of dawn for a bloody sunbed!!
I can’t believe she’s buying shit toys for the pool to keep them entertained she’s not a clue

Does she actually have a face full of make up on? 🤣🤣🤣 When I’m abroad, my hair is scraped up off my face, zero make up and I chill the fuck out about how I look around the pool. She really is so massively insecure that she can’t even chill around her own husband, isn’t she?
Them implants have gone south haven’t they

• Haha

15minutesoffame

VIP Member
I bet she booked the dates she did because it was significantly CHEAPER than the week of the boys actual birthday. This was meant to be their birthday present, the reason she didn't bother doing anything at home, so she's shot herself in the foot by trying to cut corners because everything is SHUT🤣🤣🤣 she should have just stayed home because I don't see how this is different from anything they do at home when they're dragged out every single day!
I think she'll be absolutely desperate to get home and the miracles shipped back to nursery/around every toddler class going, this trip has caught her out! She'll have no 'me time' for the first time since, what, birth for her? She won't have a clue what to do with her own children as she never actually spends time with them without throwing them into a class/park etc. Let's be honest, this is her worst nightmare 😂
She'll be high-pitched laughing about how she's home for a break but it's absolutely FINE and it was so so so fun. It really is karma, the first holiday without her parents to help and no kids club, perfection 😂 Now she'll get a tiny slice of actual parenting reality. Would be nice if she realised how lucky she is to have constant help and feel grateful for her mother, but I doubt she will.

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluefox

Chatty Member
She will definitely be off for a weekend away after the hassle of having to parent for a full week without help. She might take Chris, she might not but the miracles will be dumped with Mazza because she will have missed them so so so so so much and just loves spending time with them so it's fine and then Flopps with say that it makes her a better one day a week mum.

She's so pissed about the holiday club 😂 I thought you went on holidays to spend time together 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha